Synonym: childish, green, inexperienced, undeveloped, unripe. Antonym: mature. Similar words: mature, feature, in nature, creature, by nature, signature, temperature, legislature. Meaning: [‚ɪmə'tʃʊr /-'tʃʊə] adj. 1. characteristic of a lack of maturity 2. lacking in development 3. (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth 4. not fully developed or mature; not ripe 5. not yet mature 6. (of birds) not yet having developed feathers.
Random good picture Not show
1. Stop being so silly and immature, Ben!
2. He forgave his son's immature behaviour.
3. He implied that we were emotionally immature.
4. Lord Kierton 's going to say I'm being immature again.
5. The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.
6. Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Mature love says: I need you because I love you.
7. We need measures to protect immature whales.
8. She seemed to him ill-bred and immature.
9. She's just being childish and immature.
10. His speech is immature, his vocabulary limited.
11. He was a young lad, very green, very immature.
12. Tony seemed very shallow and immature.
13. She's rather immature for her age, don't you think?
14. He's very immature for his age.
15. She is emotionally immature.
16. Beside Shakespeare, Marlowe strikes us as an immature dramatist, especially in his comic scenes.
17. Because of the immunity of the immature insects, it'simportant to spray regularly.
18. While the animals are still immature, they do not breed.
19. Immature births are often, but not necessarily, premature births.
20. Immature lacks white forehead and eye-ring.
21. It may sound far-fetched, immature.
22. Immature plumages can be very confusing.
23. Is the child showing frustration with immature skills?
24. Immature similar, but with whole upperparts mottled buff.
25. Immature all sooty black with white speckles on upperparts.
26. These kids are brilliant, but often socially immature.
27. If the child is immature, the solicitor must decide whether disclosure without consent is justified on public interest grounds.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Immature grey on head and neck with smaller grey ear tufts.
29. He pretends he's been around but he's really very immature.
30. He might be nearly seventeen but he's still very immature.
More similar words: mature, feature, in nature, creature, by nature, signature, temperature, legislature, immaculate, teammate, summation, naturally, naturalist, lecture, venture, gesture, mixture, aperture, texture, picture, capture, rupture, culture, in future, fracture, naturalization, sculpture, furniture, adventure, departure.