Random good picture Not show
(1) Rampant corruption brought about the downfall of the government.
(2) She alleged that there was rampant drug use among the male members of the group.
(3) Rampant spread of those wanton in the night.
(4) Cholera was rampant in the district.
(5) Pickpocketing is rampant in the downtown area.
(6) That area is full of rampant lawlessness.
(7) Rampant inflation means that our wage increases soon become worth nothing.
(8) Rampant ivy had covered the wall.
(9) Disease is rampant in the overcrowded city.
(10) Sexism is rampant in many institutions.
(11) Inflation is rampant and industry in decline.
(12) He said that he had encountered rampant prejudice in his attempts to get a job.
(13) That was in the bad old days of rampant inflation.
(14) Sickness was rampant in the rural areas of this country.
(15) Unemployment is now rampant in most of Europe.
(16) The country has high unemployment and rampant inflation .
(17) Racism is rampant in the armed forces.
(18) On the rampant black market prices were particularly exorbitant.
(19) Rumors were rampant that the octogenarian was senile and in poor health.
(20) Rex rampant(sentencedict.com), I thought later in their guest room.
(21) From 1874 upon the sail was emblazoned the rampant white horse of Kent.
(22) Inflation here has been rampant, the charge for admission having increased sixty-fold since I was a lad.
(23) Unitarianism is often the stepping-stone to a rampant deism.
(24) The error is rampant in psychology and psychiatry, but not limited to these fields.
(25) The country is an economic basket case with chronic unemployment and rampant crime.
(26) If the heaven are too crowded, we went to hell rampant.
(27) This latter proposition is not ideal as the more rampant plants will crowd out the less vigorous and often more desirable subjects.
(28) Anger at the fingerprinting this entails has become increasingly rampant in recent years.
(29) They won three straight, reached their mid-season bye week at 4-4 and flowed with good health and rampant optimism.
(30) The game was hardly artistic, flowing with penalties and turnovers and rampant sloppiness.