Random good picture Not show
(1) Rampant corruption brought about the downfall of the government.
(2) Rampant spread of those wanton in the night.
(3) Cholera was rampant in the district.
(4) Pickpocketing is rampant in the downtown area.
(5) That area is full of rampant lawlessness.
(6) She alleged that there was rampant drug use among the male members of the group.
(7) Rampant inflation means that our wage increases soon become worth nothing.
(8) Rampant ivy had covered the wall.
(9) Disease is rampant in the overcrowded city.
(10) Sexism is rampant in many institutions.
(11) Inflation is rampant and industry in decline.
(12) Unemployment is now rampant in most of Europe.
(13) The country has high unemployment and rampant inflation .
(14) Racism is rampant in the armed forces.
(15) He said that he had encountered rampant prejudice in his attempts to get a job.
(16) That was in the bad old days of rampant inflation.
(17) Sickness was rampant in the rural areas of this country.
(18) On the rampant black market prices were particularly exorbitant.
(19) Rex rampant(sentencedict.com), I thought later in their guest room.
(20) Unitarianism is often the stepping-stone to a rampant deism.
(21) Fragmentation is rampant in the entertainment business.
(22) Inflation - rampant since independence - now went mad.
(23) Already, voters seem to think political corruption is rampant.
(24) Nepotism, cronyism and favoritism are rampant.
(25) Worker apathy has been and remains rampant.
(26) Rumors were rampant that the octogenarian was senile and in poor health.
(27) The country is an economic basket case with chronic unemployment and rampant crime.
(28) If the heaven are too crowded, we went to hell rampant.
(29) This latter proposition is not ideal as the more rampant plants will crowd out the less vigorous and often more desirable subjects.
(30) Anger at the fingerprinting this entails has become increasingly rampant in recent years.