Random good picture Not show
(1) The fire blazed up when I added paraffin.
(2) The fire blazed up when he added paraffin.
(3) Paraffin has the property of dissolving grease.
(4) Sections are lapped using paraffin oil as a lubricant.
(5) This antibody can be used on paraffin embedded tissue.
(6) The twice-soaked bed linen lights quickly, paraffin overcoming blood.
(7) Formalin-fixed tissues were embedded in paraffin.
(8) Their relatives carted away their bicycles and paraffin lamps.
(9) The paraffin sections were stained with haematoxylin and eosin.
(10) If they're knocked over, the paraffin leaks and ignites[sentencedict.com/paraffin.html], causing what firefighters say are some of the worst fires.
(11) We used paraffin sections which may account for the 50% sensitivity that we found.
(12) Placebo capsules contained liquid paraffin for adults and olive oil for children.
(13) Other fires Gas or paraffin heaters should only ever be used in well ventilated rooms as they give off carbon monoxide.
(14) Strings of paraffin lamps gleam along the upper decks and dance in the inky water.
(15) Carter shrugged and fetching a, paraffin stove from inside a caravan began to take it to pieces.
(16) After five hours with paraffin primus, and still no steam, I gave up.
(17) Paraffin sections were cut at three levels and stained with haematoxylin and eosin.
(18) The specimens were fixed overnight in neutral buffered 10% formalin and embedded in paraffin wax.
(19) Biopsy tissues were fixed in buffered formalin and processed routinely through paraffin wax, ensuring optimal orientation at the embedding stage.
(20) We kept them in a mud-walled hut and posted a guard to keep watch[sentencedict.com], armed with a can of paraffin.
(21) The room was lit by candles, as Rose disliked the smell of his paraffin lamp.
(22) Don't pull them off but dab them with a little paraffin.
(23) The defendant's employees erected a tent over a manhole and surrounded the tent with paraffin lamps.
(24) Leiden is very similar to Gouda and is generally sold in the same yellow paraffin wax coating.
(25) There was no chimney attached to it; so she guessed it was for paraffin oil.
(26) Low octane petrol is readily available almost everywhere, while paraffin is widely used in the third world.
(27) He scarcely heard her soft voice going on about paraffin heaters and electrical wall fans.
(28) Comparison with the peroxidase labelled antibody sandwich method using formalin fixed paraffin embedded material.
(29) Soldiers reached Saidpur district late last week and have since distributed hundreds of tonnes of paraffin, shelter and food grains.
(30) An old coal scuttle to the side of the fireplace holds a can of paraffin, almost full.
More similar words: traffic, raffish, graffiti, traffic jam, affinity, affirm, coffin, puffing, affiliate, affidavit, sniffing, affiliated, in the offing, affirmative, parade, paragon, parable, paradox, paramour, parallel, parallax, affirmative action, parasite, paranoid, separate, paradigm, apparatus, paralyzed, disparage, paralysis.