Synonym: associate, assort, consort. Similar words: affiliated, humiliate, conciliate, conciliatory, reconciliation, traffic, affinity, affidavit. Meaning: [ə'fɪlɪeɪt] n. 1. a subordinate or subsidiary associate; a person who is affiliated with another or with an organization 2. a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization. v. 1. join in an affiliation 2. keep company with; hang out with 3. join in an affiliation.
Random good picture Not show
1. Our New York company has an affiliate in Los Angeles.
2. All youth groups will have to affiliate to the National Youth Agency.
3. Tintas International has been an affiliate of International Paint since 1926, while Supertintas was a more recent acquisition, in 1984.
4. The affiliate advises investors to buy some of the issue.
5. The pressures to affiliate to the Labour Party were obvious.
6. They tried to affiliate that play to its author.
7. What is the difference between affiliate and regular membership?
8. That is the key to a successful affiliate program.
9. We should affiliate with those who can inspire us.
10. CNN affiliate KTRK has the surveillance camera video from the La Marque Police Department.
11. As a new affiliate[sentence dictionary], you'll probably spend some time browsing the product library to find products your customers would find useful.
12. A high percentage of affiliate links vs regular outbound links.
13. Integrate, upload, create the affiliate relationships and continue to sell your programs.
14. Hong Kong Community College, an affiliate of PolyU, is a non - profit - making company limited by guarantee.
15. Ingrain into your website, your unique affiliate links, wherever you see fit.
16. Try affiliate and internet marketing as ways to get money from internet.
17. Prospective research studies are needed to facilitate prediction of clients most likely to affiliate successfully with AA.
18. As a result the bank is able to recoup the loan and the securities affiliate earns an underwriting fee. 6.
19. In 1994, he became Chief Executive Officer of Esso Benelux[sentencedict.com], a large Exxon affiliate in Europe.
20. Chongqing Astronautic Bashan Motorcycle Manufacturing Co. Ltd is an affiliate enterprise of the China Astronautic Sci-Tec Group. Our motorcycles and ATVs are sold under the Bashan brand.
21. Do I get the product as part of the affiliate program?
22. The International Development Association ( IDA ) is an affiliate of the World Bank.
23. SBA offers free counseling through its Small Business Development Centers and its affiliate, SCORE.
24. You always offer a backend to monetize on this opportunity, such an affiliate product for example.
25. The International Development Association ( IDA ) is an affiliate of the World bank.
26. Pavement in the mountains due to its lower strength, the monotype impact breaker is suitable, which can decrease the damage to base and affiliate constructions by major breaker.
27. Then, sign up as an advertiser with any number of affiliate programs.
28. Five days later, a propeller plane operated by an affiliate of Continental Airlines (CAL) crashed near landing at Buffalo, NY, killing all 49 people onboard.
29. An agreement to sell the company's entire 24.9 percent stake in Grupo Financiero Santander, S.A.B. de C.V. back to an affiliate of its parent company in a private transaction for $2.5 billion.
30. Analysts say a possible secondary source for the display panels is Taiwan-based manufacturer Innolux Display Corp., an affiliate of Hon Hai.
More similar words: affiliated, humiliate, conciliate, conciliatory, reconciliation, traffic, affinity, affidavit, affirmative, civilian, familiar, filibuster, liability, auxiliary, retaliation, unfamiliar, affability, reliability, be familiar with, deviate, satiate, alleviate, mediate, initiate, negotiate, affectionate, emaciated, abbreviate, infuriate, irradiate.