Random good picture Not show
1. I gave an affidavit to the judge about the accident I witnessed.
2. An exparte application is made, supported by an affidavit.
3. Furthermore, there was no affidavit explaining their absence.
4. David Kaczynski said in a sworn affidavit.
5. A former employee of the defendants swore an affidavit relating to his claim against the defendants for wrongful dismissal.
6. According to his affidavit, Angela admitted to him that she had started using cocaine in April 1995.
7. A federal affidavit links Warren with schemes to purchase 500, 000 rounds of ammunition.
8. Later, he swore out an affidavit admitting his own mistake and praising the accuracy of the timekeeper.
9. Counsel further contended that on the affidavit evidence the debtor has an arguable claim that the solicitors were negligent in two respects.
10. In an affidavit, Barr said the shredded papers were merely copies of copies and that no original documents had been destroyed.
11. There is also substantial affidavit evidence filed by the local authority setting out their concerns and the reasons for them.
12. According to a probable cause affidavit, Tarver and his girlfriend began to fight over money.
13. A 200-page affidavit filed in court makes clear the alleged espionage ring extended beyond the three defendants.
14. The employee's affidavit was already in existence and the copy when first received by the defendants was not privileged.
15. The plaintiff's solicitor will have to go on affidavit about that, which is not an easy matter.
16. A debtor swearing an affidavit that he had resigned his all would not wipe away the claim his creditor had on him.
17. He swears in an affidavit that he received no payment for assisting Pepper with the book.
18. Penalty of perjury Applicants are also asked to sign an affidavit attesting to the accuracy of the information under penalty of perjury.
19. The judge then went on to ask if there was an affidavit from the appellants.
20. A party entitled to enforce the judgment or order may apply on affidavit to issue the necessary process.
21. If you lose the certificates, you can sign an affidavit and still retrieve the will.
22. She comes up with the figure of 500, signs an affidavit and has a witness sign.
23. Certain exparte applications are required to be made by affidavit, in which case the affidavit itself suffices as the application.
24. In order to invoke the rule against prior restraint, the defendant must state on affidavit his intention to justify the allegation.
25. Those statements were made in an interview in November and a detailed sworn affidavit he had given in January.
26. The impression the debtor seeks to give in his affidavit evidence is that he is not well placed financially.
27. Neither of them was present before the judge(http://sentencedict.com), nor was any affidavit evidence to a contrary effect presented on their behalf.
28. If there is more than one petitioner, then only one need swear the affidavit verifying the petition.
29. If an insolvency practitioner is to be appointed, his consent to act must be referred to in the affidavit.
30. If you get killed, and I think you will, that affidavit of yours must be destroyed, unopened.
More similar words: gravity, diffident, depravity, traffic, affinity, affirmative, confide, bona fide, fidelity, confident, confidence, candidate, saving, craving, didactic, hidalgo, heavily, heaving, vital, behavior, navigate, guidance, levity, avoidable, formidable, avoidance, vitamin, behavioral, invalidate, activity.