Similar words: sniff, sniffle, puffing, in the offing, difficult, diffident, diffidently, affinity.
Random good picture Not show
(1) They all had colds and were sniffing and sneezing.
(2) His constant sniffing annoys me.
(3) She was sniffing and wiping her eyes with a tissue.
(4) We all had colds and couldn't stop sniffing and sneezing.
(5) The men at City Hall, sniffing at anything too ideological(sentencedict .com), insist that big cuts are just not practical.
(6) Hollywood agents have been sniffing around him.
(7) Stop sniffing and blow your nose.
(8) The dog was sniffing at the carpet.
(9) Dogs love sniffing each other.
(10) A dog was sniffing round my heels.
(11) Journalists are good at sniffing out a scandal.
(12) He took to drinking and sniffing glue.
(13) We don't want journalists sniffing around.
(14) The dog was sniffing the lamp-post.
(15) Drugs, glue sniffing and under-age drinking are prevalent amongst the older teenagers.
(16) The very idea of sniffing glue is repellent to me.
(17) He crawled from print to print, sniffing at the earth, following the scent left in the tracks.
(18) A few computer firms are sniffing at the project already.
(19) A couple of plain-clothes men had been sniffing round his apartment.
(20) You were sniffing a lot - I presumed you had a cold.
(21) Sniffing glue is injurious to your health.
(22) His habit of sniffing loudly really disgusted her.
(23) Stop sniffing! Use your handkerchief.
(24) Rex, the dog, was sniffing at the carpet.
(25) For some young people, sniffing is a pleasurable activity.
(26) I became an expert at sniffing out potential humiliation.
(27) I stand on the balcony, sniffing the dawn air.
(28) Chief executive David Prosser said the takeover speculation was wrong and no one was sniffing around.
(29) When I had to go away to university, I was convinced that other men would be sniffing round her.
(30) Her job is to go round the big fashion shows sniffing out talent for a modelling agency.
More similar words: sniff, sniffle, puffing, in the offing, difficult, diffident, diffidently, affinity, ring finger, sniveling, finger, finding, forefinger, magnifying glass, index finger, fingerprint, snip, snide, persnickety, stiff, sheriff, cliff, knife, uniform, differ, diffuse, even if, tariff, manifold, dignify.