Synonym: belittle, pick at. Similar words: disparaging, dispatch, garage, paragon, discourage, discouraged, discouragement, Hispanic. Meaning: [dɪ'spærɪdʒ] v. express a negative opinion of.
Random good picture Not show
1. You should not disparage good manners.
2. I don't mean to disparage your achievements.
3. Don't disparage her attempts to become an actress.
4. I do not wish to disparage these inquiries.
5. They deny personal responsibility, disparage traditional morality, denigrate religion, and promote hostility toward the family's way of life.
6. I don't at all disparage Marisleysis' motives or her genuine affection for Elian.
7. "The comments were not meant to disparage any company's products," stated the publisher.
8. One disparage the greatness that insults.
9. Researchers must not unjustifiably criticise or disparage other Researchers.
10. Your behaviour will disparage the whole family.Sentencedict.com
11. Those who disparage Brutus are talking of his shadow.
12. Speak well of girls and women. Never disparage them.
13. We do not disparage wealth.
14. I'm not saying this to disparage kids.
15. Never disparage yourself or minimize your strength or power.
16. V : Now, now. Do not disparage the noble hexagon.
17. We rightly disparage Job's three friends for their insensitive response to his suffering.
18. I disparage his work.
19. Which he used to disparage defective vehicles, dates back to his time as a second-hand car dealer in the late 1970s, and suggests a dishonestly adjusted mileometer .
20. Never disparage feelings your friend or relative expresses, but point out realities and offer hope.
21. Now do not for a moment mean to disparage business.
22. Now I do not for a moment mean disparage business.
23. Don't disparage good manners.
24. In the domains of letters, it is notoriously known that writers tend to disparage each other.
25. Liberals tend to romanticize trains (because the French use them) and conservatives tend to disparage them (because the French use them).
26. did the deer hunter, director michael cimino's 1978 film about vietnam, disparage the soldiers?
27. Did The Deer Hunter, director Michael Cimino's 1978 film about Vietnam, disparage the soldiers?
28. We must get rid of the bad habit of writers who like to disparage one another.
29. With that said Hung - chien could no longer disparage him.
More similar words: disparaging, dispatch, garage, paragon, discourage, discouraged, discouragement, Hispanic, spark, sparse, sparkle, sparrow, spartan, rage, dispel, dispute, disperse, display, sparkling, for ages, enrage, outrage, courage, mirage, displace, transparent, average, enraged, tragedy, outraged.