Random good picture Not show
(2) Oppression provoked the people to rebellion.
(3) Artists all free and lively things, are great oppression and get, is the great effort.
(4) The people reacted against the oppression of the government by holding a demonstration.
(5) The oppression of the invaders had thinned down the population of the village.
(6) Wherever there is oppression, there is resistance.
(7) They suffered years of political oppression.
(8) When did they rise against oppression?
(9) War, famine and oppression have forced people in the region to flee from their homes.
(10) Wherever tyranny, oppression and brutality have threatened the free world, our two countries have stood for the triumph of good over evil.
(11) We must denounce injustice and oppression.
(12) Years of oppression had ground the people down.
(13) Several people had experienced the same feeling of oppression when they slept in that room.
(14) The main cause of women's and children's oppression is patriarchy.
(15) It is hard for people fleeing from oppression to explain everything that has happened.
(16) The people have the spirit to overthrow oppression(sentence dictionary), but their imagination can't yet cope with overturning their stifling bureaucracy.
(17) It made me reappraise my attitudes to oppression and the politics of domination and subordination.
(18) It relies upon terror and oppression, a controlled press and radio, fixed elections, and the suppression of personal freedoms.
(19) God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
(20) He went on and on about the iniquities of bourgeois oppression.
(21) Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another.
(22) Every human being has the right to freedom from oppression.
(23) The National Convention has promised armed support to any people who wish to rise against armed oppression.
(24) He went all over the country, rousing the workers and peasants for the struggle against oppression.
(25) Few contemporary feminists would consider the Bible sufficiently central to our oppression to be worthy of this sort of attack.
(26) And isn't that just the case with everything you gone and done over the centuries of black oppression?
(27) It will either mask the conflict and thereby contribute to alienation and oppression, or it will become a vehicle of protest.
(28) Marxist feminism is rather more complicated in that it sees the oppression of women as inextricably linked to the class system.
(29) The true language of sisterhood does not speak of the pain of childbirth or the indignities of male oppression.
(30) Socialism cannot exist without a change in consciousness resulting in a new fraternal attitude toward humanity, both at an individual level, within the societies where socialism is being built or has been built, and on a world scale, with regard to all peoples suffering from imperialist oppression. Che Guevara
More similar words: suppression, compression, impression, depression, expression, oppressor, aggression, congressional, transgression, suppress, session, impressive, recession, secession, confession, profession, concession, inexpressible, professional, press, mission, passion, impress, express, compress, press for, regressive, aggressive, emission, progressive.