Random good picture Not show
1. I put an advert in the local newspaper.
2. The advert featured a dolphin swimming around a goldfish bowl.
3. We've been swamped with phone calls since the advert appeared.
4. I saw an advert for a job with a large engineering company.
5. The paper ran our advert last week.
6. I saw the advert in "The Times".
7. People should complain when they consider an advert offensive.
8. The advert appeared in "The Guardian".
9. A lot of claims are made in the advert.
10. She took out a full-page advert in a magazine.
11. The advert said 'We are an equal opportunities employer'.
12. It is time the Government backed up its advert campaigns with tougher measures.
13. Simon got the job by answering an advert in the paper.
14. She answered an advert for a job as a cook.
15. This courtroom battle has been a poor advert for English justice.
16. The advert puts over the message clearly and simply: nuclear power is clean.
17. Your best bet is to put an advert in the local newspaper.
18. I put an advert in the paper to sell my bike but I haven't had any takers.
19. You could put an advert in some magazine, journal, newspaper, or whatever.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The advert should only be shown after the 9pm watershed.
21. So I put out an advert for a guitarist.
22. It was an advert for a fair.
23. His patience snapped with the vodka advert.
24. They thought she had got fat, a good advert, on the succulent nosh.
25. The current advert for the Washburn Mercury guitar revolts me to the very depths of my soul.
26. A recent job advert for travel representatives abroad asked for language skills and included signing in the list of useful languages.
27. A repayment period, as mentioned in your advert, does not comply with the intermediate advert requirements.
28. There was one advert for Boots No. 7 make-up and I thought it was great.
29. I saw an advert for some cheap furniture in our local paper.
30. Nuclear power wasn't mentioned, but it was a good advert for electricity.
More similar words: inadvertent, advertising, inadvertently, advertisement, convert, over there, vertical, nevertheless, all over the world, over and over, advise, adviser, advocate, advanced, advantage, in advance, in advance of, expert, insert, assert, desert, take advantage of, concert, dessert, property, other than, certain, rather than, in order to, expertise.