Random good picture Not show
(1) But where to find the best professional agronomy advice?
(2) As ever, we cover the latest agronomy advice.
(3) After studying agronomy in Paris he took up a career in radio journalism.
(4) Now he heads the agronomy department.
(5) Traditional Chinese Agronomy is based on Chinese classical philosophy and interprets agricultural phenomena from original macrocosm.
(6) The science of agronomy helps farmers obtain larger and better crops .
(7) We provide services in agronomy, agricultural economics, statistical quality control, analytical systems, and food safety and manufacturing.
(8) Agronomy A branch of agriculture dealing with soil management and crop production.
(9) The issue of agricultural machinery serves the agronomy (or strictly meet the unchangeable agronomical requirements) or the contrary is a longstanding controversial one in China.
(10) Using methods of experiment and demonstration, the agronomy techniques for rainwater irrigation are studied.
(11) Western Agronomy is based on atomism and observes things by the way of experiment. Sentencedict.com
(12) The new models include agronomy trait models, seed quality models, animal models with sex-linked effects, and models for QTL mapping.
(13) Heavy agronomy clique and Si Mi order of believe in nature.
(14) He graduated in 1951 with a bachelor's degree in horticulture and a minor in agronomy.
(15) It is the extension workers who are charged with transferring the Institute's agronomy on to the farmers.
(16) However, the need to temper remotely-acquired information with sound agronomy was highlighted.
(17) Thus, to earn a Plant Science merit badge, a scout can choose between agronomy, horticulture, or field botany.
(18) It is more effective to combine water - saving irrigation with agronomy such as tillage and cultivation.
(19) Sprague , G F Corn and Corn Improvement. USA : The American Society of Agronomy, Inc.
(20) Mr. Calvino enrolled at the University of Turin, intending to study agronomy.
(21) The growth system of virtual plant is very useful for agronomy research and teaching.
(22) Teasdale, J. R. 2007. Potential long-term benefits of no-tillage and organic cropping systems for grain production and soil improvement. Agronomy Journal 99, 1297–1305.
(23) This paper introduced SCI (Science Citation Index)and its source Periodicals of agronomy and some points for attention of submitting papers and searching.
(24) Mechanized direct sowing of rice is one new light type culture technique with labour saving, high yield and efficiency, combining agricultural machinery and agronomy.
(25) Amorpha fruticosa L. is known for its abundant resources in nature and widely applied in medicine and agronomy.
More similar words: economy, autonomy, astronomer, economic, economist, economics, economically, economic recovery, agree, a grand, grow, honor, donor, gross, group, agree to, agree on, grow up, ground, grow on, disagree, grocery, agreeable, agree with, agriculture, no more, irony, background, on occasion, agricultural.