Random good picture Not show
1. She was hot and breathless from the exertion of cycling uphill.
2. Exertion of authority over others is not always wise; persuasion may be better.
3. A person with nephritis must avoid all exertion.
4. He finds tennis demanding too much exertion.
5. Try to avoid physical exertion.
6. Nowadays I seem tired with the least exertion.
7. He clearly found the physical exertion exhilarating.
8. Exertion of authority over others is not always wise.
9. It requires no great exertion of the imagination to recognize the truth of this.
10. We were sweating profusely from the exertion of moving the furniture.
11. My breath began wheezing from the exertion.
12. She was breathing quickly, as if from physical exertion.
13. She was already sweating with exertion.
14. I get bathed in sweat with the least exertion.
15. Their small bodies quivered with the exertion.
16. It was so cheap in exertion(sentencedict.com), so productive in humiliation.
17. After some exertion, I decided the track was too rutted for me to have a hope.
18. Kip was tired, exhausted not from physical exertion or mental stress, but from inactivity.
19. The force of their exertion against one another pushed them apart.
20. By the end of the walk, she was breathless with exertion.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Age diminishes the heart's ability to pump harder and faster under exertion.
22. I get out of breath with any kind of physical exertion.
23. Was the loss of consciousness preceded by vigorous physical exertion?
24. He sleeps badly and is short of breath on exertion.
25. This happens as the outcome of group pressure and impedes the official exertion of one's mental processes.
26. They dragged the mattress through, and stood panting with exertion on either side of it.
27. Readings were only normal when I was walking, perhaps because of the tendency of exertion to increase body temperature.
28. Chi Kung is the martial art of developing positive energy through meditation and physical exertion.
29. These provide a sustained steam of energy during the prolonged physical exertion required for professional cycling or tennis.
30. Apart from the possibilities of weather changing during a walk, layering also provides a flexible response to your own levels of exertion.
More similar words: execution, portion, abortion, proportion, participation, in proportion to, expertise, vertical, at other times, advertising, advertisement, notion, option, motion, nation, action, fiction, mention, question, section, edition, auction, addition, sanction, position, education, relation, donation, national, reduction.