Similar words: processor, intercessor, press, press for, compress, express, impress, depressed. Meaning: [ə'presə(r)] n. a person of authority who subjects others to undue pressures.
Random good picture Not show
1. The people rose against the oppressor/tyrant/dictator.
2. How can they ignore that there is an oppressor and an oppressed, an occupying power and a people under occupation?
3. The exiled oppressor of her people had to die, and she had to be sure of it.
4. Of the oppressor I cannot speak.
5. He will avenge the people on their oppressor.
6. He was a rebel rising against the oppressor.
7. They vowed vengeance against the oppressor.
8. They showed violent opposition to the oppressor.
9. But where is the fury of the oppressor?
10. The oppressor suppressed hellos aggressive opinion about compressor.
11. The oppressor suppressed his aggressive opinion about compressor.
12. He was an oppressor.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Is it possible to be an oppressor and a victim at the same time?
14. Spleen was the majority of oppressor from outside gastric wall ( 8/13,61.5%) and the following was left lobe of lung, gallbladder, pancreatic cyst, and pancreatic cystadenocarcinoma.
15. He was assailed as an oppressor of the people, who ground the faces of the poor.
16. Rarely the slave, but almost always the oppressor turned slave.
17. Imperialism had carved up the whole world into oppressor and oppressed nations.
18. The Communists branded her a landlord and, therefore, an oppressor of peasants.
19. Instead, it is a relationship of exploiter and exploited, oppressor and oppressed.
20. Democracy gives every man the right to be his own oppressor. James Russell Lowell
21. Members of the minority community view the police department as their oppressor.
22. Marxism and liberation theology condemn religion for supporting the status quo and legitimating the power of the oppressor.
23. There the prisoners rest together; they hear not the voice of the oppressor.
24. Even those in my own court consider their king an oppressor.
25. Schools may switch to English, the language of the former colonial oppressor, from next year.
26. Our people are suffering at the hands of an oppressor.
27. Animal Farm . George Orwell . Mutinous farm animals run off their oppressor to establish a livestock utopia.
28. It is not right for a man to bear down his neck to the oppressor always.
More similar words: processor, intercessor, press, press for, compress, express, impress, depressed, compression, expression, depression, impression, impressive, inexpressible, opprobrium, scissors, resort, apprehend, appreciate, in excess of, appreciation, regardless of, apprenticeship, due process of law, stress, duress, dress up, present, actress, redress.