Random good picture Not show
1. She became adroit at dealing with difficult questions.
2. Jamie was adroit at flattering others.
3. She is a remarkably adroit and determined politician.
4. He soon became adroit at steering the boat.
5. But this cautious, adroit, enigmatic leader seemed for long to be very much what the nation and the times required.
6. Self-defeating organizations are nothing if not adroit at minimizing the costs of their destructive or ineffectual actions.
7. In the long run, however, adroit its marketing, takeover may be the only solution.
8. They are highly efficient and especially adroit at cutting out excessive steps and cumbersome procedures.
9. They were remarkably adroit in their cultivation of the foreign press.
10. Kuomintang leaders, though more adroit, were much the same.
11. Free from clumsiness; deft; adroit.
12. The bat adroit replying, twice saved herself from dying.
13. He is adroit at making excuses.
14. He is adroit in handling machinery.
15. Our adroit passing enabled us to score four touchdowns.
16. The adroit prosecutor arranged his questions with admirable finesse.
17. He was an adroit courtier.
18. His adroit replies to hecklers won him many followers.
19. Adroit central banking could and would prevent depression.
20. My dad were specially adroit at making tiny hand - painted ortitlents.
21. You have an adroit way of inserting your comb, which flatters the skin.
22. But China's state - owned enterprises seem less adroit at exploiting those assets.
23. Life - style recreational sports - creative thinking adroit application, and striving for easiness, simplicity and interestingness.
24. Asking one adroit question after another, Rhoda soon drew out the key facts about him.
25. The subdivision of stock into subject groups calls for flexible and adroit administration.
26. It was not necessarily that the rich were more adroit at tax avoidance.
27. Employing such devices is a fine test of sheer writing skill, of careful and adroit manipulation of language.
28. One reason is that Clinton is a far more adroit politician than Dukakis.sentencedict .com
29. Since then he has shown every sign of being a pragmatist, an adroit politician and a very hard worker.
30. It's a man bonny muscle with good shape in adroit movement.