Synonym: old, old-fashioned, outmoded, unfashionable. Similar words: sedated, antedate, dilapidated, intimidated, date, update, mandate, sedate. Meaning: adj. old; no longer in use or valid or fashionable.
Random good picture Not show
1. His writing style is now boring and outdated.
2. Many of us conform to the outdated customs laid down by our forebears.
3. Her ideas on education are rather outdated now.
4. The senator disinfected his speech of the outdated information.
5. His painting style was seen as outdated and anachronistic.
6. Sweden needs to cast aside outdated policies and thinking.
7. It is an outdated and inefficient system.
8. Caryl Churchill's play about Romania is already outdated.
9. Nowadays this technique is rather outdated.
10. Their outdated attitudes are a remnant from colonial days.
11. That list of addresses is outdated, many have changed.
12. Outdated ideas should be rooted out.
13. This estimate was made on the basis of outdated figures.
14. How far do those old, outdated laws affect today's legislation?
15. The car has been criticized for its outdated body styling.
16. "Outdated" would be an accurate description of the building.
17. The pompous tone is alienating, boring(sentencedict.com), and outdated.
18. Which outdated drugs are still used?
19. He explained that union membership was an outdated rule.
20. These figures are now outdated.
21. Prescriptivists are seen as blind adherents to outdated norms of formal usage.
22. Outdated voting mechanisms, a decentralised, idiosyncratic procedure, and the archaic electoral college have received comment.
23. After having introduced the outdated 1973 valuations(http://sentencedict.com/outdated.html), at some stage it would have a nationwide revaluation.
24. To many young people, the church seems outdated and irrelevant to modern times.
25. The company has spent millions of dollars replacing outdated computer hardware.
26. Most of his ideas can be rendered down to a system of thinking based on outdated facts.
27. The image of art theft as a gentleman's crime is outdated.
28. After all, the idea that quantity means quality is as outdated as a manual typewriter.
29. The image of the civil service as a male, middle class bastion is now outdated.
30. But before he is murdered, he makes several attacks on what he regards as outdated attitudes.
More similar words: sedated, antedate, dilapidated, intimidated, date, update, mandate, sedate, to date, candidate, up to date, out of date, inundate, date from, date palm, validate, elucidate, blind date, liquidate, accommodate, intimidate, sell-by date, invalidate, date back to, elated, located, educated, bloated, related, belated.