Similar words: shirk, parking, Lurking, working out, parking lot, working hour, hardworking, the working class. Meaning: [ʃɜrk /ʃɜːk] n. the evasion of work or duty.
Random good picture Not show
1. You're supposed to tidy up, so stop shirking and do it!
2. She is shirking going to the dentist.
3. Many people might have excused them for shirking some of their responsibilities.
4. I'd be shirking my duty if I didn't warn him.
5. But we are not shirking our duty as tipsters.
6. We don't want anyone shirking round here -- everyone is expected to earn their pay.
7. Ministers emerged as tight-lipped as they had entered, shirking the cameras and hurrying away with serious expressions.
8. Any man shirking his duty would be shot on the spot.
9. Is Gloucestershire County Council shirking tough education decisions, does it lack the courage of party convictions?
10. This is a case that admits of no shirking.
11. The report accused the government of shirking its responsibilities.
12. It's no use shirking facts.
13. We are not shirking its responsibilities.
14. You are on duty today, so stop shirking and erase the blackboard!
15. It cannot be shirked. Shirking means surrender, and surrender the end of government by the people.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
16. He devoured work, never shirking and always beating the native sailors in jumping obey a command.
17. Of course, not all of shirking its responsibility to Scolari.
18. I consider that such shirking modus should be changed, so the relevant legal rule should be amended properly that it transform forbiddance to appropriate open.
19. And far from shirking jury duty, fancy people in fancy jobs were found to be more conscientious than others, if anything.
20. It's not sitting on the sidelines or shirking from a fight.
21. Shirking laws, authentication, inspection and quarantine set by administrative regulation.
More similar words: shirk, parking, Lurking, working out, parking lot, working hour, hardworking, the working class, T-shirt, sinking feeling, king, liking, joking, taking, milking, ranking, shaking, kingdom, fucking, banking, shining, fishing, pushing, breaking, franking, shocking, checking, striking, shrieking, shielding.