Random good picture Not show
1) He was drenched in sweat.
2) A sudden thunderstorm had drenched us to the skin.
3) Come on in - you're drenched!
4) A heavy rain drenched the travellers.
5) The people there have been drenched.
6) We were caught in the storm and got drenched .
7) They turned fire hoses on the people and drenched them.
8) His shoes were drenched in dew.
9) I was drenched in the storm.
10) His face was drenched with sweat.
11) The trees were drenched with sunlight.
12) The athletes were drenched in/with sweat.
13) She was drenched with sweat.
14) I was drenched in sweat.
15) We were completely drenched and cold.
16) They were drenched to the skin.
17) The man was drenched to the skin.
18) They were getting drenched by icy water.
19) She drenched herself in perfume.
20) The campers got drenched by rain.
21) We were caught in the storm and got drenched to the skin.
22) The poster wouldn't stick even though I drenched it with glue.
23) In the early morning they had got drenched in the grass.
24) We are now drenched in newsprint and words.
25) I forgot my umbrella and got drenched.
26) We were getting drenched, and it made me smile.
27) Within seconds the car is drenched.
28) My hands were drenched with tears.
29) Even after thirty years living in the country, I fear I am not a proper countryman. I don't farm for a living or go tramping across drenched fields,[http://sentencedict.com/drenched.html] gun in hand.
30) Crocuses came and went, the apple trees exploded, lilacs drenched the air, summer came with its visitors and boarders.
More similar words: entrenched, drench, quenched, pinched, crunched, wrench, French, entrench, trenchant, french leave, children, arched, clincher, rancher, schedule, poached, wretched, parched, broached, detached, attached, luncheon, bench, quench, wench, on schedule, bewitched, untouched, avalanche, truncheon.