Antonym: hurtless. Similar words: hurt, tactful, fretful, boastful, doubtful, deceitful, frightful, resentful. Meaning: [hɜrtfʊl /hɜːt-] adj. 1. causing hurt 2. harmful to living things.
Random good picture Not show
1. I found some of his comments rather hurtful.
2. Clearly know love is a hurtful things, but we still relentlessness to choose love.
3. That was a very hurtful remark!
4. She made some very hurtful remarks.
5. Don't mind her. She doesn't mean to be hurtful.
6. How can you be so hurtful?
7. What he said was deeply hurtful to me.
8. I cannot forget the hurtful things he said.
9. She can be very hurtful sometimes.
10. There is no need to make such hurtful remarks.
11. Her comments can only be hurtful to Mrs Green's family.
12. A deceitful peace is more hurtful than an open war.
13. Line play is nasty, brutal and hurtful.
14. No more hurtful comments about people's looks.
15. It was coming out too bound up in hurtful things.
16. It's hurtful when you see good actors out of work and the way in which their confidence is corroded by the system.
17. Television plays hurtful tricks on people who watch it long enough.
18. Susie found his sarcasm very hurtful, but she didn't reply.
19. That was very brutal and hurtful when I felt down.
20. The bad reviews of her new book were very hurtful to her.
21. There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. Laurell K. Hamilton
22. Ranking schools based on any criteria can be unscientific and hurtful.
23. The first thing Brian had to do was acknowledge that hurtful, unfair, toxic events and situations do occur with regularity.
24. That accusation was like a blow to the midriff, still as hurtful as ever, nomatterhow often she heard it.Sentencedict.com
25. I know their intention is not to hurt the Coliseum, but something like this is disruptive and hurtful to that end.
26. This deliberate emphasis on the young people's unreliable and hurtful past relationships poses a dilemma for residential workers.
27. There was nothing remotely subversive about it, as far as I could see: hurtful, yes, but not subversive.
28. Sufferers from Parkinson's disease are many, and their problems are hateful and hurtful.
29. Bennett always insisted that we had to carry a full load of the hurtful.
30. Mrs Browning was as aware of this as Wilson and indeed appeared to find nothing hurtful in mentioning it.
More similar words: hurt, tactful, fretful, boastful, doubtful, deceitful, frightful, resentful, tactfully, wistfully, delightful, thoughtful, at full speed, portfolio, apart from, depart from, churn, hurry, church, hurdle, hurry up, hurricane, brochure, churlish, in a hurry, hurriedly, court, curt, blurt, further.