Random good picture Not show
(1) They campaigned for nuclear disarmament.
(2) The representatives are debating about disarmament.
(3) The party reaffirmed its commitment to nuclear disarmament.
(4) Total disarmament was stipulated in the peace treaty.
(5) Complete disarmament was the ultimate goal of the conference.
(6) The party supports multilateral disarmament.
(7) Does our only hope of survival lie in disarmament?
(8) She took a firm stand on nuclear disarmament.
(9) The government seeks to promote non-proliferation and disarmament.
(10) The disarmament conference will be reconvened next month.
(11) Disarmament isn't a black-and-white issue for me.
(12) The session adopted a resolution on disarmament.
(13) They had campaigned vigorously for unilateral nuclear disarmament .
(14) The process of disarmament is at a crucial turning point.
(15) The question of disarmament proved a major stumbling block to agreement.
(16) When asked directly for her position on disarmament, the candidate only equivocated.
(17) He invoked memories of Britain's near-disastrous disarmament in the 1930s.
(18) Negotiations for disarmament have in general led nowhere.
(19) In a way[http://Sentencedict.com], nuclear disarmament makes matters worse.
(20) In her youth she was an active member of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament .
(21) The party has now abandoned its policy of unilateral disarmament.
(22) We shouldn't harbour any unrealistic notions about the talks on the so - called disarmament.
(23) Let's put it to the question. How many people here are in favour of unilateral disarmament ？
(24) The next government will play an energetic role in seeking multilateral nuclear disarmament.
(25) What is the latest state of play in the disarmament talks?
(26) The candidates had to state their position on unilateral disarmament.
(27) I don't go along with her views on nuclear disarmament.
(28) There is a large body of support for nuclear disarmament.
(29) She is known chiefly for her commitment to nuclear disarmament.
(30) There is a wide diversity of opinion on the question of unilateral disarmament.
More similar words: firmament, disagreement, disappointment, disarrange, amendment, first amendment, garment, lament, discontentment, ornament, lineament, sacrament, tournament, undergarment, lamentably, ornamental, parliament, temperament, lamentation, fundamental, predicament, sacramental, temperamental, discernment, blandishment, disparagement, discouragement, mental disorder, disillusionment, armadillo.