Similar words: wastefulness, gracefulness, carefulness, peacefulness, grateful, unlawfulness, thankfulness, illness. Meaning: ['greɪtfʊlnɪs] n. warm friendly feelings of gratitude.
Random good picture Not show
1. Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day.
2. You have my eternal gratefulness.
3. Affection and gratefulness is the source of my inspiration.
4. To serve the community with wisdom, compassion and gratefulness.
5. I send you everlasting feelings of gratefulness and thankfulness.
6. They expressed their heartfelt gratefulness to us.
7. Gratefulness boosts your sense of belonging; your sense of belonging in turn boosts your Common Sense.
8. I wish to express my gratefulness to you for instructing my child.
9. Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on thellos special day.
10. This small gift isa tiny token of our gratefulness. We all want to thank you.
11. You have our respect and gratefulness.This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers.
12. Send you our evercontinueing feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on the special day.
13. Send you our evercontinueing feeling gratefulness and thankfulness on the special day.
14. Then with a heart of gratefulness,[sentencedict.com] everything turns out to be gorgeous.
15. Our gratefulness shall not be turned into idolization. Instead reciprocate to his true love - other sentient being.
16. Gratefulness drives out alienation; there is not room for both in the same heart.
17. A tiny gratefulness can give us a lasting positive mood,(Sentencedict.com) which requires our consciousness and gratefulness.
18. We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and gratefulness.
19. This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness. We all want to thank you.
20. This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers' Day.
21. It is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.
22. This card is only a small token of our gratefulness.
23. But when our hearts are tender toward God, understanding and gratefulness flow through us to others.
24. This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness.
25. I don't finish my assignments on time sometimes, but you have my respect and gratefulness.
More similar words: wastefulness, gracefulness, carefulness, peacefulness, grateful, unlawfulness, thankfulness, illness, wellness, graceful, disgraceful, separate from, graveness, grate, ingrate, grate on, immigrate, denigrate, integrate, integrated, ingratiate, congratulate, disintegrate, vulnerable, invulnerable, vulnerability, small business administration, earnestness, uselessness, tactlessness.