Random good picture Not show
1. We have to galvanize people into action.
2. How can we galvanize the students into taking the responsibility for their own work?
3. Now Magic will revitalize, energize and galvanize this group.
4. Could economic malaise galvanize the region?
5. He wants the kid to help galvanize his right-wing religious movement.
6. But attempts to galvanize Chiang into action were largely futile.
7. To galvanize or plate ( metal ) by immersion.
8. Can Earth Hour Galvanize the Global Warming Fight?sentence dictionary
9. Would democracy galvanize opposition to reforms?
10. How can we galvanize the students into studying hard?
11. Will it galvanize this team in some way? Who knows?
12. How can we galvanize the students into taking the responsibility for their work?
13. This gave the protest movements plenty of time to galvanize support.
14. DELL.O) on Tuesday unveiled a line of Nickelodeon co-branded personal computer for children, the first in a series of branding deals intended to galvanize its consumer business.
15. Still , the major countries have been unable to galvanize themselves into action.
16. It is more usual to complete the weldment first and then to galvanize it.
17. On Macrumors.com, a blog that covers Apple products, a person on the message board tried to galvanize Dvorak users to write to Apple. Others weren't sympathetic.
18. He has made masterful use of the internet to galvanize left - wing Democrats and anti - Bush independents.
More similar words: organize, organized, vanish, agonize, harmonize, recognize, patronize, organization, megalomania, synchronize, organizational, galileo galilei, van, gallon, legal, gallop, frugal, gallery, legally, galaxy, illegal, prodigal, gallantly, advance, nirvana, vanguard, vandalism, advanced, relevant, grievance.