Random good picture Not show
2. Only a finite number of situations can arise.
3. The funds available for the health service are finite and we cannot afford to waste money.
4. Resources are finite, and choices have to be made between competing priorities and needs.
5. These are the finite forms of a verb.
6. The fourth dimension, time, is also finite in extent.
7. The fossil fuels are finite resources.
8. The physical universe is finite in space and time.
9. Human understanding is finite.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. 'Am', 'is', 'are', 'was' and 'were' are the finite forms of 'be'; 'being', and 'been' are the non-finite forms.
11. We only have a finite amount of time to complete this task - we can't continue indefinitely.
12. Fig 2.1 shows a very simple finite state diagram.
13. The world's resources are finite.
14. The use of parallel processing in finite element analysis.
15. Small finite sets can be exhibited in several ways.
16. Oil is a finite resource.
17. The speed at which light travels is finite.
18. Plastic-producing petroleum is a finite resource.
19. This is the power of the finite element method.
20. Another possible origin of positive feedback is the finite internal impedance of the bias supply.
21. Finite State Grammars Although finite state grammars are weak they have been used in computational systems.
22. It was a case of finite time and brainpower too broadly dissipated, Taylor came to think.
23. At a given moment finite time came into existence out of infinite time.
24. The electrical problem arises from the finite time it takes a signal to travel across a chip.
25. The earth has a finite number of resources which we must protect.
26. It is quite possible that space and time are finite.
27. This class consisted of curved spaces without singularities, which were of finite size but which did not have boundaries or edges.
28. So in three dimensions inversion turns an infinite plane into a finite sphere in a one-to-one mapping of every point.
29. Player A's strategy is linear in z for both the finite and the infinite horizon models.
30. In the following, small letters represent natural numbers and capital ones, finite sets of natural numbers.
More similar words: infinite, definite, definitely, finite element, affinity, definition, definitive, finish, finish up, finish with, unite, trinity, initial, in itself, initially, initiate, initiative, penitent, penitence, impenitent, penitentiary, united nations, find, fine, define, finally, finger, find out, finance, confine.