Random good picture Not show
1. The accident happened before noon.
2. There is a ceaseless struggle from noon to night.
3. We'd like to book out at noon.
4. She'll arrive in New York at noon.
5. She finally emerged from her room at noon.
6. We reached the summit at noon.
7. It was almost noon when the meeting adjourned.
8. We left home at noon.
9. We'll reserve the ticket for you till tomorrow noon.
10. The rocket is due to lift off at noon on Friday.
11. We used to ski before noon then take a long lunch.
12. They arrived at noon.
13. It looks like high noon for the nation's movie theaters, now we are in the age of the home video.
14. Phone me before noon.
15. The judge handed his decision down at noon.
16. We're having an open house Sunday[sentencedict.com], noon to 5pm.
17. He finally rolled out of bed at noon.
18. The baby came at noon.
19. They won the top of hill by noon.
20. The goods will be delivered at noon tomorrow.
21. She talks about him morning, noon and night.
22. The deadline for entries is noon Thursday.
23. He finally surfaced around noon.
24. I am required to act before noon tomorrow.
25. I couldn't see myself coming back before noon.
26. Only seven minutes remained before the expiry of the noon deadline.
27. The celebration's is a time for protection from evil and disease for the rest of the year. It is done so by different practices such as hanging healthy herbs on the front door, drinking nutritious concoctions, and displaying portraits of evil's nemesis, Chung Kuei. If one manages to stand an egg on it's end at exactly 12:00 noon[sentence dictionary], the following year will be a lucky one.
28. The neighbours reported seeing him leave the building around noon.
29. Hotel guests are requested to vacate their rooms by twelve noon.
30. Will you remind me of phoning Mr. Hood at noon?