Random good picture Not show
(1) Their marriage took place amid a blaze of publicity.
(2) He sat down amid deafening applause.
(3) The house stood amid maple trees. Sentencedict.com
(4) He was brave amid dangers.
(5) The trial took place amid a blaze of publicity.
(6) The trial proceeded amid uproar.
(7) Go placidly, amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
(8) The little boy felt strange amid so many adult people.
(9) On the floor, amid mounds of books[sentencedict.com], were two small envelopes.
(10) Then came the riders amid even louder cheers and whoosh! It was all over.
(11) They announced, amid much ballyhoo, that they had made a breakthrough.
(12) Several employees were suspended amid allegations that financial improprieties had been committed.
(13) The dollar has fallen in value amid rumors of weakness in the US economy.
(14) Amid the trees the sea mist was dripping.
(15) He has resigned amid corruption allegations.
(16) They lived amid beautiful surroundings.
(17) He fled the country amid accusations of fraud.
(18) I stood amid a sea of corn.
(19) The President resigned amid considerable controversy.
(20) This book was written amid many difficulties.
(21) The army went forth amid great cheering and applause.
(22) The firm collapsed amid allegations of fraud.
(23) He accepted the prize amid cheers.
(24) The meeting broke up amid rowdy scenes.
(25) Amid warm applause the honoured guests mounted the rostrum.
(26) The government collapsed amid budget quarrels.
(27) He resigned amid allegations of financial impropriety.
(28) Dr Amid probed around the sensitive area.
(29) The money lay amid a pile of unopened letters.
(30) Some of the wreckage caused by the explosion fell amid the crowd of spectators.