Random good picture Not show
1) We urgently need more assistance from donor countries .
2) Compassion fatigue among donor countries means there is less money for worthy causes.
3) The donor prefers to remain anonymous.
4) Doctors removed the healthy kidney from the donor.
5) Some patients die before a suitable donor is found.
6) The charity received ￡50 000 from an anonymous donor.
7) A suitable transplant donor has been found.
8) Donor organs are constantly required for transplant operations.
9) Both children were conceived by donor insemination .
10) Thanks to a large gift from an anonymous donor, the charity was able to continue its work.
11) In a stroke of luck, a suitable organ donor became available.
12) If the donor bears the tax,[http://sentencedict.com/donor.html] the value of gift has to be grossed up to include the tax.
13) An anonymous donor has given ￡500 towards the restoration fund.
14) A donor egg fertilised by her husband's sperm will be implanted in her womb.
15) The charity will go under unless a generous donor can be found within the next few months.
16) Finding a liver donor may be difficult.
17) How does a donor lose and a recipient gain?
18) Again, donor insemination should be considered.
19) The museum received $10,000 from an anonymous donor.
20) Who can become a blood donor?
21) These might represent the deity, the donor, or neither.
22) I therefore launched the donor card again last week.
23) The study found that Enron was a major donor to Sen.
24) The goal of donor led initiatives should be to improve health care, not to increase private provision.
25) The operation will go ahead as soon as a suitable donor can be found.
26) The heart transplant will take place as soon as a suitable donor can be found.
27) An attempt to implant an embryo using an egg from an anonymous woman donor was unsuccessful.
28) The money for the new hospital was put up by an anonymous donor.
29) He made a 200-mile dash to the hospital when a kidney donor became available.
30) The key to the working of Gift Aid is a certificate which must be signed by the donor.