Random good picture Not show
1) Compassion fatigue among donor countries means there is less money for worthy causes.
2) We urgently need more assistance from donor countries .
3) The donor prefers to remain anonymous.
4) Doctors removed the healthy kidney from the donor.
5) Thanks to a large gift from an anonymous donor, the charity was able to continue its work.
6) Some patients die before a suitable donor is found.
7) In a stroke of luck, a suitable organ donor became available.
8) The charity received ￡50 000 from an anonymous donor.
9) A suitable transplant donor has been found.
10) If the donor bears the tax, the value of gift has to be grossed up to include the tax.
11) Donor organs are constantly required for transplant operations.
12) An anonymous donor has given ￡500 towards the restoration fund.
13) A donor egg fertilised by her husband's sperm will be implanted in her womb.
14) Both children were conceived by donor insemination .
15) The charity will go under unless a generous donor can be found within the next few months.
16) The study found that Enron was a major donor to Sen.
17) The goal of donor led initiatives should be to improve health care,[http://sentencedict.com/donor.html] not to increase private provision.
18) Finding a liver donor may be difficult.
19) Distances between hydrogen-bonding acceptor and donor atoms are given in A. Five carboxyl groups in this cluster are buried inside the protein.
20) How does a donor lose and a recipient gain?
21) The operation will go ahead as soon as a suitable donor can be found.
22) The heart transplant will take place as soon as a suitable donor can be found.
23) An attempt to implant an embryo using an egg from an anonymous woman donor was unsuccessful.
24) The money for the new hospital was put up by an anonymous donor.
25) He made a 200-mile dash to the hospital when a kidney donor became available.
26) The key to the working of Gift Aid is a certificate which must be signed by the donor.
27) Why bother to wriggle out of accepting that Ecclestone was a fat donor?
28) He received two blood transfusions after a bone marrow transplant and wanted the name so he could sue the donor.
29) The Free Presbyterians' fines were paid by an anonymous donor.
30) A human gene can be inserted into fibroblasts using a retroviral vector, and the skin then grafted back to the donor.