Random good picture Not show
1. Sorry for the short notice.
2. He advertises his services on the company notice board.
3. They have pasted up a notice on the wall.
4. Did you notice what was his all in all?
5. These rules are subject to change without notice.
6. The teacher pegged a notice to a notice board.
7. The tenant received two month's notice.
8. This notice should keep unwanted visitors out.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Do you notice any family likeness between them?
10. He hardly seemed to notice my presence.
11. But did you honestly think we wouldn't notice?
12. The notice said 'Keep off the grass'.
13. I pinned the notice up on the wall.
14. She won't notice anything but what relates to herself.
15. He nailed a notice board to the wall.
16. A new star attracted the notice of the astronomer.
17. There's a notice on the board.
18. He took not notice of his father's threat.
19. Take no notice of what he says.
20. The landlord gave notice of the termination of tenancy.
21. There was a notice in the supermarket.
22. The notice intrigued many students.
23. We read the notice on the bulletin board.
24. A notice was nailed up on the church door.
25. He pretended not to notice.
26. The notice must be displayed in a conspicuous place.
27. Did you notice how thin her wrists were?
28. I couldn't help but notice the pointed remarks slung in my direction.
29. Did you notice the tears in his eyes when he talked about Diane?
30. Having heard the notice, the reporters all squeezed into the hall.
More similar words: give notice, take notice of, biotic, exotic, quixotic, justice, practice, reticent, do justice, in practice, apprentice, out of practice, sharp practice, apprenticeship, enticement, device characteristic, notion, motive, voting, motion, votive, in no time, at no time, emotion, negotiate, shooting, motivate, hypnotised, emotional, promotion.