Random good picture Not show
1. He greeted us affably.
2. He smiled affably, appearing friendly and engaged, but he avoided eye contact with me.
3. He knew his place, and now presided affably over the meal.
4. The boss sees came so much guest, entertain affably.
5. " Oh, that don't matter,'said the other affably.sentencedict.com
6. He entertained him affably with news of the day or rather of ten days previous.
7. 'so long,'said the other, smiling affably and going on.
8. "Ah, Captain Fox," Martin McGuinness said affably. "Nice to see you again.".
9. " Why, hello, Charles, " he called affably; " back again? "
10. Carrie took the instructions affably.
11. Tigress could see that something was wrong. She said more affably, " All right, I'll tell you.
12. " Charlie, you are neglecting a part of your duty, " he observed to Drouet most affably.
13. The three young men bowed to each other courteously, if not affably.
14. May I ask you, why Confucius consulted you so affably?
15. " Well, now, Miss Madenda, " he said, very affably, as Carrie thought, " you go over there. "
More similar words: affable, affability, affair, love affair, state of affairs, probably, invariably, lamentably, inexorably, inevitably, presumably, irreparably, irrevocably, indisputably, considerably, interminably, affordable, fabric, fabulous, fabricate, off and on, effacement, as a matter of fact, terribly, possibly, assembly, incredibly, ostensibly, impossibly, insensibly.