Random good picture Not show
(1) Their voices jar on my nerves.
(2) You're starting to get on my nerves.
(3) A lot of students suffer from exam nerves.
(4) You're getting on my nerves.
(5) She has to take sedatives to calm her nerves.
(6) Everyone is gibbering insanely, nerves frayed as showtime approaches.
(7) The child's crying jarred on my nerves.
(8) Constant stress has made our nerves brittle.
(9) Banks are the nerves of commerce.
(10) She is all nerves.
(11) We really got on each other's nerves when we were living together.
(12) The drug paralyses the nerves so that there is no feeling or movement in the legs.
(13) Strong coffee excites your nerves.
(14) Some people say smoking calms your nerves.
(15) His nerves jangled every time the phone rang.
(16) The harsh sound jangled his nerves.
(17) The job requires nerves of steel.
(18) Don't make your nerves string.
(19) She's a martyr to her nerves.
(20) After the bomb, my nerves were on edge.
(21) You need steady nerves to drive in city traffic. Sentencedict.com
(22) The nerves carry these signals to the brain.
(23) He lives on his nerves .
(24) Try breathing exercises to calm your nerves.
(25) I need something to calm / steady my nerves.
(26) The sound of car horns jangles his nerves.
(27) The child's endless crying has been wearing on my nerves all day.
(28) The roar of city traffic is a steady assault on one's nerves.
(29) For all her experience, she was still prone to nerves.
(30) Sean drank a large glass of brandy to calm his nerves.
More similar words: nerve, effervescent, optic nerve, harvest, serve, swerve, observe, fervent, perverse, serve as, reserve, deserve, observed, reserved, observer, preserve, preserved, intervene, fervently, intervening, intervention, nervous, enervate, unnerving, nervously, vest, eaves, lives, curve, carve.