Random good picture Not show
1. She carefully preserved all his letters.
2. The body was found to be well preserved, his features easily recognizable.
3. The programme is preserved in the BBC sound archives.
4. The BBC must ensure that due impartiality is preserved in its news programmes.
5. He has a collection of prehistoric insects preserved in amber.
6. The corpse had lain preserved in the soil for almost two millennia.
7. The remains of the Roman fort are well preserved.
8. That war preserved the Union and emancipated the slaves.
9. Few of the early manuscripts have been preserved.
10. His work must be preserved for posterity.
11. The calm courage of the pilot preserved the lives of the passengers.
12. Chaplin's comic genius is preserved on celluloid.
13. Her marvellous acting talent is preserved on celluloid.
14. The bones had all been preserved intact.
15. The corpse was preserved from decay by embalming.
16. The forest will be preserved for future generations.
17. They were thrilled to discover a perfectly preserved specimen of Roman pottery.
18. Lime preserved in salt is a north African speciality which is used to flavour chicken dishes.
19. The boat is preserved as a monument to the days of sail.sentencedict.com/preserved.html
20. Their music has been preserved for posterity.
21. The fruit was preserved by submersion in alcohol.
22. The prison is preserved as a tourist attraction.
23. The city boasts a wealth of magnificently preserved temples and palaces.
24. The power of the wind is at your command.The balance of power must be preserved.
25. She says the sovereignty of the Crown must be preserved.
26. In the summer,(sentencedict.com) large crops of fruit may be preserved by freezing or bottling.
27. Thanks to a group of public-spirited citizens, the Krippendorf garden has been preserved.
28. Under the plan, bits of open space-fields, golf-course borders and small parks-will be preserved.
29. Every attempt is being made to ensure that these works of art are preserved for posterity.
30. The law provides that valuable ancient buildings should be preserved by the government.
More similar words: reserved, preserve, reserve, observed, deserve, reservoir, reservation, serve, serve as, observe, observer, present, presence, represent, at present, presently, presented, omnipresent, for the present, presentation, representation, in the presence of, representative, misrepresentation, presentiment, ayurveda, proportional representation, nerve, swerve, perverse.