Random good picture Not show
1. This kind of reasoning is deeply perverse.
2. She finds a perverse pleasure in upsetting her parents.
3. He gets perverse satisfaction from embarrassing people.
4. It would be perverse to stop this healthy trend.
5. You are being unnecessarily perverse.
6. It's perverse of him to buy hot dogs when we want ice - cream .
7. Jack was being perverse and refusing to agree with anything we said.
8. For some perverse reason he is refusing to see a doctor.
9. It would be perverse to quit now that we're almost finished.
10. It would be perverse to take a different view.
11. I find a perverse delight in listening to traffic.
12. She was deriving a perverse pleasure from his discomfort.
13. She took a perverse pleasure in hearing that her sister was getting divorced.
14. That perverse guy has been nagging at me all day.
15. In some perverse way the ill-matched partners do actually need each other.
16. Mr Beckenham felt a perverse satisfaction.
17. He says it's perverse to refuse applicants with beards.
18. The whole idea is too perverse.
19. Even the powerful find that such rules produce perverse outcomes.
20. It seemed oddly perverse, in a humorous kind of way.
21. In a perverse way, the same is now true of modern capitalism.
22. The perverse adult was the public schoolboy grown up, the infraction of the norm whose existence re-established it.
23. It gave her a perverse buzz to be amongst them, knowing she was doing her bit to bring about their defeat.
24. Parkgoers draw perverse amusement from watching its victims stagger about in a state of vertiginous disorientation, after just one ride.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Sadistic people derive perverse pleasure from the suffering of others and may seek out situations in which they can inflict this.
26. Faced with such apparently perverse ways of thinking it is easy to conclude that they can not possibly reason as we reason.
27. Do you really mean that or are you just being deliberately perverse?
28. Had you truly forgotten or were you just being deliberately perverse?
29. The mart will thus wind up and return ￡8 a share to its owners - a perverse victim of its own success.
30. Tourists inevitably end up having to buy either wellies or flip-flops when the weather does something perverse.
More similar words: observer, verse, oversee, inverse, reverse, adverse, diverse, converse, traverse, universe, persevere, perseverance, intersperse, serve, nerve, swerve, reserve, observe, fervent, deserve, serve as, preserve, observed, reserved, intervene, optic nerve, per se, intervening, terse, effervescent.