Random good picture Not show
(1) Idleness enervates the will to succeed.
(2) The hot sun enervated her to the point of collapse.
(3) David felt too enervated to resist.
(4) She was enervated from dissipation.
(5) I find this heat very enervating.
(6) She was enervated by the luxury of palace life.
(7) A hot climate enervates people who are not used to it.
(8) Or, maybe less tired than enervated.
(9) He seems at first laconic and enervated, loathe to put a sentence together aloud.
(10) First, though, whose kitchen table am I propped against with such enervating thoughts?
(11) Feeling at once enervated and threatened, the enterprise collectively hunkers into a defensive, self-protective posture. Sentencedict.com
(12) Elsewhere, callow phrasing, smudged ensemble and enervated rhythms were commonplace.
(13) The widespread collapse into an enervated self can not be attributed solely to the economic and social problems of our day.
(14) To sap the strength or energy of; enervate.
(15) Soft living will enervate the leaders, and those under their command will be changed into beasts.
(16) Bessie was the kind of girl that could enhance your performance as easily as she could enervate it.
(17) O. Frenchmen, O. my cO. ntrymen, Let nO. yO. r enemies, with their desO. ating dO. trines, degrade yO. r sO. ls, and enervate yO. r virtues!
(18) O Frenchmen, O my countrymen, Let not your enemies, with their desolating doctrines, degrade your souls, and enervate your virtues!
(19) Frenchmen, O my countrymen, Let not your enemies, with their desolating doctrines, degrade your souls, and enervate your virtues!
(20) Frenchmen ! O my countrymen! Let not your enemies, with their desolating doctrines, degrade your souls, and enervate your virtues! No, Chaumette, no!
More similar words: reservation, observation, conservation, conservative, generate, interval, at intervals, nerve, energy, nervous, listener, energetic, generous, in general, at regular intervals, motivate, generation gap, privately, the general public, the private sector, sooner or later, elevator, gene, innovative, innovation, scene, serve, beneath, benefit, genetic.