Random good picture Not show
1. Intervening militarily will not bring peace.
2. During those intervening years Bridget had married her husband Robert.
3. The intervening years had dimmed his memory.
4. They had scoured the intervening miles of moorland.
5. The bank has been intervening in foreign exchange markets.
6. We are actively intervening to settle a quarrel.
7. Our President has no intention of intervening in your internal affairs.
8. To occupy the intervening months she took a temporary job.
9. These flashed their electric message through intervening night.
10. During the intervening period, prices had tripled.
11. There's been no increase in the intervening years.
12. In the intervening years, there have been some changes, but not nearly enough.
13. In the intervening period, of course, the Daleks had changed the face and destiny of the show for ever.
14. Secondly, Hu suggests that the Fed should forswear intervening directly in equities or equity derivatives.
15. In the intervening period the decision of the Comintern Congress had become public.
16. Are there no other ways of intervening in their environment to avert the catastrophe Walinsky describes?
17. I am grateful to the hon. Gentleman for intervening on that point.
18. But in the intervening period their triumph seemed beyond doubt or challenge.
19. He soon realized that a lot had changed in the intervening years.
20. It was a long time since my last visit to Berlin, and it had changed dramatically in the intervening period/years.
21. I hadn't seen him since 1980, and he had aged a lot in the intervening years.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. When she came back, she found that much had changed in the intervening years.
23. The script has lost all of its shock value over the intervening 24 years.
24. Recounting the matter in present time-without being returned-the patient is using all the intervening years as buffers against the painful emotion.
25. He was one of twelve people accused of rigging bids on construction projects, intervening in union elections, and plotting murders.
26. The mineral calcite is made up of carbonate sheets and intervening planes of calcium ions.
27. The techniques themselves are identical whether the variable being controlled is a prior or an intervening variable in the relationship being investigated.
28. They were probably right to suspect that St Petersburg had begun to think of intervening in their affairs.
29. Failure to improve could result in the secretary of state intervening.
30. In 1979 Tom Kendall joined the desk from Wharton, with a brief intervening stop in the back office.
More similar words: intervene, intervention, evening, good evening, interval, interview, at intervals, at regular intervals, interesting, opening, gardening, happening, screening, glistening, wintery, interim, intercom, painter, Internet, internal, intermit, interior, interest, interact, in terms of, intercede, intercept, enter into, interfere, interlude.