Random good picture Not show
1. I have ticket reserved for today's matinee.
2. He was unemotional, quite quiet, and reserved.
3. She reserved her most withering scorn for journalists.
4. I reserved a room for tonight.
5. We reserved a double room.
6. I've reserved a room in the name of Jones.
7. These seats are reserved for special guests.
8. British men are often seen as being reserved and unemotional.
9. The star has a ski slope reserved exclusively for her.
10. I have reserved a room for you at the hotel.
11. I've come to collect my tickets - I reserved them by phone yesterday in the name of Tremin.
12. He's a reserved, taciturn person.
13. We reserved two tickets in the name of Brown.
14. The quarterdeck is usually reserved for officers.
15. The car park is reserved for customers only.
16. Helen was diffident and reserved.
17. The self-catering flats are usually reserved for postgraduate students.
18. This problem should be reserved for further consideration.
19. Seats, or sometimes entire tables, were reserved.
20. A separate room is reserved for smokers.
21. Ellen was a shy, reserved girl.
22. I reserved a double room at the Lamb Hotel.
23. He reserved the right to change his mind.
24. The English have a reputation for being reserved.
25. May I sit here, or is this seat/table reserved?
26. Is your holiday a reserved booking,[sentence dictionary] sir?
27. I reserved a corner table in my favourite restaurant.
28. They had obligingly reserved a room for me.
29. A double room with a balcony overlooking the sea had been reserved for him.
30. We now state, is the last before the break reserved.
More similar words: reserve, preserve, reservation, serve, observe, serve as, observer, nerve, desert, serving, service, intervention, observation, conservation, conservative, present, resemble, research, social services, represent, at present, researcher, for the present, omnipresent, presentation, representation, representative, dived, improved, involved.