Random good picture Not show
(1) I am powerless to intervene in the matter.
(2) The government would not intervene in private-sector wage bargaining.
(3) The security forces had to intervene to prevent the situation worsening.
(4) The police don't usually like to intervene in disputes between husbands and wives.
(5) They would not intervene against the rebels themselves.
(6) Eventually, the army was forced to intervene.
(7) The problem lies in deciding when to intervene.
(8) It'seems inappropriate for us to intervene at this stage.
(9) We may have to intervene militarily in the area.
(10) She went over to intervene between the two men.
(11) Sometimes central banks intervene to smooth out price fluctuations.
(12) The Embassy seemed powerless to intervene.
(13) Our government has no right to intervene.
(14) You don't intervene between those two drunks.
(15) The UN refused to intervene.
(16) She was reluctant to intervene in what was essentially a private dispute.
(17) He would ask Congress to intervene and head off a strike.
(18) The army will have to intervene to prevent further fighting.
(19) They remain unwilling to intervene militarily in what could be an unending war.
(20) The police don't usually like to intervene in domestic disputes .
(21) He secretly hoped that fate would intervene and save him having to meet her.
(22) The Government is doing nothing to intervene in the crisis. Sentencedict.com
(23) When riot broke out, the police were obliged to intervene.
(24) Local people feel strongly about the proposed development but are virtually powerless to intervene.
(25) The existence of more than one agency with power to intervene can lead to children falling through the net.
(26) Security forces were out in strength but did not intervene.
(27) The chairman felt that it was his place to intervene in the disagreement between two of his committee members.
(28) When rioting broke out, the police were obliged to intervene.
(29) There is increasing demand for the United Nations to intervene in trouble spots throughout the world.
(30) If there were a breakdown of law and order, the army might be tempted to intervene.
More similar words: intervention, interval, interview, at intervals, at regular intervals, wintery, painter, interim, interior, internal, intermit, interact, Internet, interest, enter into, in terms of, interfere, interject, intercede, interlude, interpret, interrupt, interplay, internship, interested, interactive, interrogate, interaction, intercessor, interesting.