Random good picture Not show
1. Their claims will be fervently denied.
2. The nationalists believe fervently in independence for their country.
3. We fervently hope they will succeed.
4. " Oh, I am glad!'she said fervently.
5. She prayed fervently for his complete recovery.
6. Alan Keyes, an eloquent black talk-show host who fervently opposes abortion, has never officially abandoned the race.
7. You could see De Gaulle fervently hoped it wouldn't be broached again.
8. If there was one thing that he hated fervently it was affectation and cant.
9. I can only most fervently wish for your continued success.
10. She fervently hoped that Father McCormack would be able to talk some sense into her son.
11. Many of our most active and fervently loyal members and supporters are members through direct entry.
12. We fervently wish you all a Happy New Year.
13. " Yas'm, Ah sho is, " Prissy agreed fervently.
14. I fervently believe in our eventual victory.
15. Milly and Molly discussed the issue fervently.
16. Mama felt fervently that a Chinese must know Chinese.
17. To the degree that it is fervently held as truth, to that degree will it be made manifest in your experience.
18. Perhaps their ministers the captains of as fervently asthe college professors and editors the day.
19. To the extent that it is fervently held as truth, to that degree will it be made manifest in your experience.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. His bodyguard tried fervently - and physically - to give 27-year-old Alonso some space, but the enthusiasm of some members of the press actually led to one or two minor fisticuffs .
21. We fervently hope that these efforts will mean that nobody will have to die from anthrax acquired either naturally or as a result of biological terrorism.
22. She fervently believes that the Times is an equal-opportunity prober of Democrats as well as of Republicans.
23. I have consistently and quite fervently been bashing evolution, which is a blood-thirsty, pagan religion masquerading as science.
24. I believe that there is an authentic beauty in science and this is fervently avowed by many scientists.
25. He almost pranced along the passage with his pet and I hoped fervently that I would not see them in there again.
26. Everyone here seems excited about it, and I pray fervently it will be loved by its readers.
27. Indeed it gave the zealous Aryans the battle advantage they so fervently desired, and they jubilantly increased its usage, with support of most of the populace.
28. For almost 20 years, the church has been blessed and has experienced the wonderfulness of God's guidance, so that we grow spiritually, and serve God fervently everyday.
29. O my dear, my dear, will you bless me as fervently to - morrow?'.
30. We have lost our faith in many of the things in which our forefathers fervently believed.
More similar words: fervent, effervescent, intervention, intervene, intervening, gently, silently, recently, frequently, apparently, currently, violently, inherently, presently, obediently, permanently, diligently, impudently, subsequently, insolently, presciently, diffidently, insistently, consequently, preeminently, consistently, malevolently, inadvertently, nerve, serve.