Random good picture Not show
2. The truth is always green.
4. There was green scum over the pond.
5. The color of leaves is green in summer.
6. Green wood does not burn well.Sentence dictionary
7. If you mix blue and yellow, you get green.
8. The walls were painted in two shades of green.
9. The suspect has dark hair and green eyes.
10. A small green snake slithered across the wet road.
11. The room was painted white,with green shutters.
12. A hedge between keeps friendship green.
13. I should like to know Mr Green.
14. Have green trees, have the pulse of the earth.
15. They painted the bathroom a yucky green colour.
16. The once - green fields were now uniformly brown.
17. Her colleagues were green with envy .
18. Mr. Green usually has a nap after lunch.
19. The house was painted green throughout.
20. The children don't eat enough green vegetables.
21. Behind the green house was a greenhouse.
22. Earth is our home, you rely on green.
23. The sheep were grazing on the lush green pastures.
24. Evidently, he has fallen in love with Miss Green.
25. In front of the hill are green fields.
26. I mean the red one, not the green one.
27. The bathroom is decorated in green and yellow.
28. Those bananas aren't ripe yet - they're still green.
29. Behind the green house is a greenhouse.
30. They caught a glimpse of a dark green car.
More similar words: the greenhouse effect, screen, greet, agree, Greek, screening, agree on, agree to, disagree, agreeable, agree with, free enterprise, queen, teen, in the end, fifteen, between, teenage, teenager, great, by the end of, at the end of, free, tree, digress, greatly, breed, three, Congress, freely.