1) He lives
long that lives well.
2) He that fears death lives
3) A light heart lives long.
4) He who lives
by hope will die by hunger.
5) He that lives
well is learned enough.
6) Children and fools have merry lives
7) Everything that lives
, lives not alone, nor for itself.
8) A cat has nine lives.
9) As a man lives
, so shall he die.
10) He most lives
who lives most for others.
11) He that lives
long suffers much.
12) Who lives
by hope will die by hunger.
13) All that lives must die.
14) He lives
twice who lives well.
15) He preaches best who lives
16) He that lives
ill[sentencedict.com], fear follows him.
17) Love lives
in cottages as well as in courts.
18) He who lives
near the woods is not frightened by owls.
19) With close friends in their lives
,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
20) The soul is not where it lives
, but it loves.
21) It is said that a cat hath nine lives
, yet care would wear them all out.
22) The best teachers of humanity are the lives
of great men.
23) An artist lives everywhere.
24) Man alone is born crying, lives
complaining, and dies disappointed. Samuel Johnson
25) He who lives
by the sword shall die by the sword.
26) Of all the possessions of this life fame is the noblest; when the body has sunk into the dust the great name still lives
27) One half of the world does not know how the other half lives
28) Half the world knows not how the other half lives
29) The object of educator is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives
30) We need enemies to help define ourselves and our lives
; they help us to know who we are not or who we do not want to be.
1) He lives in a grand house.
2) She lives in that house among the trees.
3) The study of science has enriched all our lives.
4) He lives somewhere in the neighborhood of the station.
5) Their daily lives are described in detail.
6) The couple lives in perfect harmony.
7) John lives with his ageing mother.
8) Wearing seat belts has saved many lives.
9) The polio vaccine has saved millions of lives.
10) He lives straight and peacefully with his neighbours.
11) These young students lives in adjacent rooms.
12) She lives in France but has British nationality.
13) He lives next door to me.
14) The Prime Minister lives at 10 Downing Street.
15) He lives in a high building.
16) Most of the population lives at subsistence level.
17) He's ninety, but still he lives on.
18) Men ventured their lives in war.
19) Barbara lives in Oxford and commutes.
20) Tom lives in a log cabin.
21) The child lives with his uncle.
22) The young man lives in a world of fantasy.
23) He lives to the south of the city.
24) Their lives have been virtually destroyed by this tragedy.
25) He lives in a tiny student bedsit.
26) He lives off fruit and nuts.
27) She lives in a small apartment.
28) The decision could be one he lives to regret.
29) He lives on a lonely island.
30) He lives in the apartment above ours.