Random good picture Not show
1. Illegally parked vehicles will be removed.
2. The rioters were forcibly removed from the plaza.
3. He removed his hat as a sign of reverence.
4. He had a blood clot removed from his brain.
5. The ambulance crew removed him from the wreckage.
6. They removed the picture from its wooden frame.
7. He removed his hand from her shoulder.
8. He removed the figure from the board.
9. Superficial scratches can be easily removed.
10. She removed every single thing from the box.
11. The tooth was removed under local anaesthetic .
12. The statue was removed to another site.
13. Impurities are removed from the blood by the kidneys.
14. He has removed from this town.
15. The police threatened to have protestors forcibly removed .
16. Grease marks can be removed with liquid detergent.
17. The new law removed the last vestiges of royal power.
18. Three children were removed from the school for persistent bad behaviour.
19. The plaster on the walls has been removed to expose the original bricks underneath.
20. They were as far removed from the ethos of terrorism as you could imagine.
21. By producing an heir, the Queen effectively removed her cousin's hopes of succeeding to the throne.
22. Each blow of the hammer removed a great chunk of plaster.
23. He removed the picture and put it in the drawer.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. He removed his desk to another office.
25. I've decided to get my tattoo removed.
26. Sheep kept getting tangled up in it and eventually the wire was removed.
27. They are demanding the restitution of ancient treasures that were removed from the country in the 16th century.
28. The fruit can be eaten once the prickles have been removed.
29. The decay of the wood will spread if it is not removed.
30. The plane had a breakdown in the air, but it was fortunately removed by the ace pilot.
More similar words: remove, removal, removable, move, move on, move off, movement, proved, tremor, remote, beloved, foremost, remorse, approved, improved, ceremony, ceremonial, remorseful, ceremonious, remonstrate, premonition, premonitory, move heaven and earth, remonstrance, first and foremost, over the moon, marriage ceremony, movie, moving, over and over.