Random good picture Not show
1. She is amazingly flirty and sensual.
2. Amazingly, the bullet did not penetrate his brain.
3. I was beginning to feel amazingly sleepy.
4. He was amazingly inventive and resourceful, and played a major role in my career.
5. He smiled suddenly, exposing a set of amazingly white teeth.
6. Luke had an amazingly retentive memory.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Malcolm's work methods appear amazingly slapdash.
8. He's amazingly cheerful considering all that he's been through.
9. These shoes were amazingly cheap.
10. The food was amazingly good.
11. She has an amazingly retentive memory.
12. This machine is amazingly versatile.
13. Amazingly, the job went to a rank outsider.
14. The girl was amazingly courageous.
15. Everyone seemed to her to be amazingly kind.
16. He'll get over it—young people are amazingly resilient.
17. She was an amazingly good cook.
18. Amazingly for Hollywood, she seems almost entirely without artifice.
19. The meal was amazingly cheap.
20. I think you did amazingly well.
21. He's amazingly cheerful considering all he's had to go through.
22. Amazingly, no one noticed.
23. Amazingly - without any prompting - my husband actually said how nice I looked in my new dress!
24. Her husband died in the accident but she, amazingly, escaped unscathed.
25. What's the name of that amazingly camp actor with the high voice and a funny walk?
26. He was amazingly spry for a man of almost 80.
27. Amazingly, the driver walked away from the accident completely unscathed.
28. He's not amazingly handsome, but he's nice and that's more important.
29. He had an amazingly productive five years in which he managed to write four novels.
30. Even those passengers who were most distrustful of themselves pluck up amazingly.
More similar words: amazing, razing, grazing, jokingly, seemingly, wittingly, willingly, unknowingly, grudgingly, worryingly, imploringly, unceasingly, increasingly, accordingly, unwittingly, exceedingly, disturbingly, reassuringly, surprisingly, unrelentingly, interestingly, painstakingly, correspondingly, magazine, amaze, magazine rack, amazon, amazed, amazement, freezing.