Random good picture Not show
1. They reeved the rope through the pulley.
2. The worker threaded the wire through the pulley.
3. The Strongbeam Water Low bracket and pulley makes it simplicity itself to lower and raise the basket as required.
4. A string led from the axle, via a pulley held by another patient pupil, to a dangling weight.sentence dictionary
5. John Pulley of St. Paul's Square was appointed surgeon at a salary of ￡45 perannum.
6. A pulley block was used to ensure the safety of this manoeuvre.
7. The belt started wrapping up on the tractor pulley.
8. The lifting device is a rope and pulley system.
9. A connecting line is connected with the movable pulley.
10. The pulley is a simple machine.
11. Pulley specifically designed for heavy loads and intensive use.
12. If pulley keyway length is less than this length, rework long key by removing one-half of excess length between pulley and end of key to maintain balance.
13. Belt pulley for the output shaft of a gear, gear, electric motor, and output shaft.
14. If choose small belt pulley, it may enlarge the transmission of texrope. The ends of fan of dual-axes motor are only allowed to transmit by coupler.
15. The utility model provides a guide pulley device for the linear cutting of the rotating end surface, belonging to the auxiliary apparatus of an NC linear cutting machine tool.
16. Conveyor pulley is furnished on its surface with welded teeth, which are in mesh with chain belt.
17. The stone was lifted by means of a rope and pulley.
18. One of the walls in the gym had dual pulley cables.
19. He saw a cauldron to one side with its lid hanging above it, suspended on a pulley.
20. As far as can be ascertained this happened near to the position of the guide pulley sited on the lower embankment.
21. The Corrado's supercharger sits alongside the transversely mounted engine and is belt-driven off the crankshaft pulley at 1.66 times engine speed.
22. A fellow engineer came to check on the work, and to do so had to ascend on a rope pulley.
23. Steel column is fixed to special jig, slipping below the installation position by chain block and lifting by pulley block and windlass.
24. So it is very important for rolling process of V-belt pulley to control metal flowing on tangential direction.
25. The new scheme is put forward to design magnetic pulley with large torsional moment by means of planar contact between end-cover and added flange fixed axially by stud bolt.
26. The ends of the wire ropes are respectively connected on suspension cages through fixed pulley blocks respectively installed on a headframe.
27. At the basis of distribution law of error formed by the processed pulley with various teeth and its effect on transmission, the scope of tooth of pulley processed is defined.
28. Driving mode of finger's mechanism is one of difficulties of mechanical dexterous hand. The current mode of rope pulley has some disadvantages such as insufficient stiffness of dynamic transfer.
29. Why It's Innovative: Instead of separating in the middle like a drawbridge, the Pont Gustave-Flaubert's deck is lifted straight up by a butterfly-shaped pulley system so tall ships can pass through.
30. Column crane arm is a light and small lifting ma chine in which CD1, MD1 electric pulley and chain hoist are used together.
More similar words: alley, valley, volleyball, ruhr valley, rift valley, blind alley, a blind alley, pull, pull off, pull out, pull in, pull on, pull up, pull down, pull away, great rift valley, pull apart, pull a face, bullet, pull the plug, sullen, pull through, bulletin, scullery, sullenly, pull the strings, motley, paisley, parsley, pulp.