Random good picture Not show
1. His sister gave him a manicure once a month.
2. I have a manicure occasionally.
3. Pamper him with a shave, facial, massage, pedicure, manicure and more!
4. A manicure is a skilled service in which you nails are cut and filed to the desired shape.
5. For men, manicure has often been associated with slightly dubious characters.
6. The main products are: manicure set, manicure tools.
7. All right, madam. And do you want a manicure?
8. I want to have a manicure and a pedicure.
9. I'd like to have a manicure.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Hairdresser: Bll right, madam. Bnd would you manicure?
11. Would you like a manicure?
12. What makes Zig Zag standard manicure special and professional?
13. I have a manicure and a pedicure every week.
14. Would you like a manicure or pedicure today?
15. A manicure is necessary if you'd like to try nail enamel.
16. Cutlery, Knife, Manicure and Beauty Set, Scissors , and Kitchen Tools . Shawls - Pashmina.
17. Travel Kits, Manicure Set, Smoking Accessories, Stationery and Desk Sets , Gifts , Flask , Gifts Articles.
18. She smiled and extended both arms to examine her manicure in detail.
19. Peg opens a drawer and gets out a nail file from a manicure set.
20. Then they are gon na give us each a facial and a manicure.
21. If you take good care of your nails, a monthly manicure would be sufficient.
22. A haircut and a shave, please. I'd also like a manicure.
23. In addition to the facilities listed, the hotel has massage facilities, manicure and chiropody, cot, special menu for children, CCTV in parking spaces and a dentist surgery.
24. The man received the full treatment - shave, shampoo, manicure, haircut, etc.
25. This fast drying formula prevents nail polish from fading and cihpping for a longer lasting manicure.
26. Hairdresser: All right, madam. And would you like a manicure?
27. Uses: Mainly used for rough edges and parabolic shape and manicure.
28. Our factory is specialized in producing many kinds of Manicure set, kitchen knife, Scissors , Nylon Kitchenware, Multi knife, multi tool etc.
29. Tanya visits beauty salons almost every day, because her job requires: manicure, pedicure, epilation.
30. Her keep a jet-black hair, painted with fashionable French manicure, makeup fine, ineloquent.
More similar words: epicure, curriculum, panic, amicus curiae, Hispanic, panicky, organic, cure, mechanic, cured, curriculum vitae, secure, mania, agriculture, mechanical, procure, uncured, obscure, horticulture, maniac, puritanical, panic attack, sinecure, insecure, manifold, curvature, obscurely, humanity, humanism, humanist.