Random good picture Not show
1. A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.A ship without a ballast is unstable and will not go straight.
2. I credit him with a certain amount of sense.
3. We've saved a considerable amount of money.
4. We had a surprising amount in common.
5. People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
6. What is the total amount?
7. Cut down your overall amount of physical activity.
8. They spend an inordinate amount of time talking.
9. Somebody goofed and entered the wrong amount.
10. By any yardstick, that's a large amount of money.
11. There's only a minimal amount of risk involved.
12. We have accumulated a great amount of evidence.
13. No amount of discourse is sadness for the prelude.
14. It took an extraordinary amount of work.
15. You will receive a bill for the full amount.
16. He made an immense amount of money in business.
17. Only a minute amount is needed.
18. What is this amount for?
19. They ate and drank a ridiculous amount.
20. He earns almost treble the amount that I do.
21. They didn't deliver the right amount of sand.
22. She eats an unbelievable amount of food.
23. The tank had leaked a small amount of water.
24. The total amount is in the fifties.
25. Humidity means the amount of moisture in the air.
26. They cost a tremendous amount of money.
27. She could only pay half the amount.
28. The sheer amount of data makes the mind boggle.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The total sales of the company didn't amount to more than a few million dollars.
30. You should allocate the same amount of time to each question.
More similar words: amount to, paramount, tantamount, mount, surmount, dismount, mountain, mounting, surmounted, mountaineering, insurmountable, bounty hunter, clamour, famous, paramour, infamous, enamoured, camouflage, mound, count, bounty, county, country, account, recount, counter, count on, count out, discount, fountain.