Similar words: utopia, utopian, myopia, cornucopia, topic, go to pieces, stop, stop by. Meaning: n. 1. state in which the condition of life is extremely bad as from deprivation or oppression or terror 2. a work of fiction describing an imaginary place where life is extremely bad because of deprivation or oppression or terror.
Random good picture Not show
1. Utopias are goals to be reached and dystopias goals to be avoided.
2. But the flipside of utopia, dystopia, has also been a fertile undercurrent of modernity.
3. The Prospects of Cultural Globalization: Utopia or Dystopia?
4. A dystopia , on the other hand, is a very bad place.
5. In other words, the quintessential 20 th century dystopia owes nothing to nature and everything to nurture.
6. You must confront the sulphurous dystopia of industrial New Jersey.
7. Occasionally, the escape from dystopia is made possible by time travel and changing history.
8. But the narrative of the afterlife is so fully developed it seems to be Self's surreal dystopia of urban alienation.
9. A funny thing happened on the way to the digital dystopia.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. To them, the lab cowboy and his sperminator portended a dystopia of mass - produced boys.
11. The British utopia literature undergoes the process of utopia, mock - utopia and dystopia.
12. The first part is the introduction which interprets the ideas of utopia and dystopia and gives a general introduction to Aldous Huxley and the plot of Brave New World.
More similar words: utopia, utopian, myopia, cornucopia, topic, go to pieces, stop, stop by, non-stop, unstoppable, dyslexia, piano, dyspraxia, apiary, dyskinesia, dysfunction, atop, top up, laptop, tip-top, topple, opine, on top of, tryst, copious, opinion, sloping, come to pass, ectoplasm, tropical.