Synonym: flavor, season. Similar words: hospice, suspicion, despicable, suspicious, conspicuous, perspicacious, epic, pick. Meaning: [spaɪs] n. 1. aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative 2. any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food 3. the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored. v. 1. make more interesting or flavorful 2. add herbs or spices to.
Random good picture Not show
2. The romance added spice to the holiday.
3. Travel adds spice to your life.
4. variety is the spice of life.
5. He wanted a little more pepper to spice up his rump steak.
6. The Spice Islands were within the Spanish domains.
7. He exaggerated the details to spice up the story.
8. He never forgot to spice up the talks with coarse jokes.
9. Pepper is a spice.
10. We need an exciting trip to add some spice to our lives.
11. Her publisher wants her to spice up her stories with sex.
12. A scandal or two adds a little spice to office life.
13. She could be all sugar and spice when she wanted to be.
14. To add spice to the debate[sentencedict.com], they disagreed about method and ideology.
15. Millions have bought the book to spice up their sex lives.
16. Szechuan peppercorns, star anise and five spice powder.
17. Gradually add potatoes and milk. Add salt and spice.
18. Remove the spice bag before serving the soup.
19. Lightly rub spice mixture over skin of quail.
20. Flavour your mulled wine with freshly grated spice.
21. They add spice to the mixture.
22. The spice war between Burns Philp and McCormick created a costly bidding war for shelf space that hurt both companies.
23. The Spice Girl has told pals that Dan, of the group Tomcat,[sentencedict.com/spice.html] was frightened off by her ten tattoos.
24. Tel: 071-409 6869 for stockist details. Spice up your life with a new fragrance that is exotic and thoroughly seductive.
25. It was one of those articles on how to spice up your sex life.
26. Make deep slashes in the meat and push in the spice paste.
27. The seeds are often ground and the resulting powder is a basic ingredient of curry spice mix.
28. This is a sprightly, breezy wine with loads of vibrant fruit and spice and layers of complex flavor.
29. To serve, pour into 4 glasses and decorate with a shake of mixed spice.
30. BEACH-COMBER Enliven an autumn palette with shades of citrus and spice, then indulge yourself in cashmere.