Random good picture Not show
(1) The house has a sloping/flat/tiled/thatched/etc. roof.
(2) Sloping walls on the bulk of the building create an optical illusion.
(3) It was a very old house with sloping walls.
(4) I saw you sloping off just after lunch yesterday!
(5) The melting snow began to slide from the sloping roofs.
(6) These flowers generally grow on sloping river banks and near streams.
(7) The chancel has a sloping tiled roof.
(8) Old panelling(sentence dictionary), creaking stairways and sloping floors remain.
(9) Heron like the gently sloping muddy sides of canals.
(10) Top floor rooms may have a sloping ceiling.
(11) It had a long entrance passage sloping down from the east.
(12) We were used to building fences over sloping land and difficult terrain.
(13) Sloping solution: That awkward sloping ceiling normally presents a problem, but there is a solution in these Sliderobes fitted wardrobes.
(14) The room had the steeply sloping ceiling and dormer window typical of attics.
(15) Tubac rests on the crest of a gently sloping hill.
(16) He raised his arm and touched the sloping ceiling above his head.
(17) Berwick was a slantwise town, sloping up northwards from the harbour area, its outer walls half way up to the castle.
(18) The bedroom is in the roof so it's got a sloping ceiling.
(19) Along one wall is a row of faucets for washing(Sentencedict.com), with drains in the sloping tiled floors.
(20) Gnarled old apple trees on one side of them, beech trees, sloping upward, on the other.
(21) If, however, the authorities were to control interest rates, the supply curve might become downward sloping.
(22) It's changed since Willem painted the scene in 1880, but we could still see the softly sloping dunes.
(23) He is small for his age with large brown eyes, a toothy smile, sloping shoulders and a readiness to please.
(24) He displayed a kind of weak handsomeness, sporting long sideburns and a thin moustache above a sloping mouth.
(25) River valleys and railway lines are usually fairly level, with the ground sloping down to the rivers.
(26) Pippa Greenwood gives a new and refreshing slant on overcoming the problems of a sloping garden.
(27) The pockets in the perfect grey limestone became smaller and more spaced, the footholds doubtful, sloping smears.
(28) There is a particularly welcome parody of the current theatrical mania for sloping floors.
(29) Many of the houses were eighteenth century or earlier with steeply sloping red-tiled roofs and half-timbered gables painted white or pale green.
(30) This is the capital of the region, with gentle sloping hills, beech forests and wooded ridges in the background.
More similar words: developing, developing countries, slope, opinion, dumping, damping, camping, dipping, impinge, carping, grasping, chopping, shopping bag, housekeeping, eavesdropping, slow, slot, topic, flop, sloshed, slowly, myopia, gallop, utopian, slow down, slowdown, living thing, disloyal, dislodge, tropical.