Random good picture Not show
1. He was in a right tizzy, muttering and swearing.
2. Stop muttering and speak up!
3. He was muttering away to himself.
4. She was muttering to herself.
5. The darkened auditorium was filled with muttering.
6. She was staring into the fire muttering.
7. The old woman walked along the street muttering imprecations.
8. He heard muttering from the front of the crowd.
9. What are you two muttering about?
10. William went away muttering to himself.
11. He was muttering to himself.
12. He sat there shaking his head, muttering to himself.
13. Helen began muttering darkly about hospitals.
14. She can hear the old woman muttering about consideration.
15. She just sat there muttering to herself.
16. For some time people had been muttering about the way she ran the department.
17. He was muttering on the telephone so I asked him to speak more clearly.
18. The old man shambled out of the room muttering to himself.
19. Sarah was muttering away to herself as she did the washing-up.sentencedict.com/muttering.html
20. The housekeeper left the room, muttering about ingratitude.
21. Muttering something incoherent, he moved away.
22. Alistair said, and stalked off, muttering to himself.
23. Follow me round muttering and shaking their fists.
24. Corbett, muttering to himself, fitted a second bolt.
25. She cast her eyes skywards, muttering soft curses.
26. The flack grimaced and walked away, muttering.
27. She felt feverish and was aware she was muttering.
28. They all trooped out, mumbling and muttering, except Benedicta.
29. He seemed to be muttering to himself.
30. Cranston snored gently like a child, muttering now and again and smacking his lips.
More similar words: mutter, filtering, clutter, butterfly, utterance, gathering, mothering, offering, enter into, pioneering, domineering, engineering, building materials, letter, litter, better, matter, latter, scatter, battery, pattern, ring, no matter, bring, shattered, short-term, a matter of, interim, string, ring up.