Random good picture Not show
1. Don't mutter when they are studying.
2. Don't mutter! I can't hear you.
3. He spoke in a mutter.
4. I heard him mutter a mild swear word.
5. His voice subsided to a mutter.
6. They make no more than a mutter of protest.
7. I heard a mutter of discontent.
8. She began to mutter incoherently.
9. She heard him mutter an oath under his breath.
10. The woman next in line began to mutter to herself.
11. I heard the soft mutter of voices in the next room.
12. A number of non-British visitors were heard to mutter that it would not have happened in Frankfurt.
13. Slaves mumble, workers grumble and students mutter.
14. He settled back, shut his eyes, began to mutter.
15. A tech knew the appropriate litanies to mutter.
16. For four weeks we have heard telecasters mutter about the margin of error.
17. She began to mutter again and he leaned forward to listen.
18. Farmers mutter about cheap foreign imports bringing in the disease and the closure of local abattoirs allowing it to spread so quickly.
19. Good, Cassius heard himself mutter, but knew he had meant Bad.
20. Every few months Hugh de Tracy would mutter about seeing to the building of a proper barbican over the postern.
21. A few people waiting in line mutter in disgust(sentencedict.com), others sigh.
22. Old men used to mutter about him, rail at him, as the Israelites did to Moses.
23. Tony would mutter, hitting his own forehead with an open palm.
24. He began softly to mutter the final act of contrition to himself.
25. In some cases, are also said mutter disposable wipe.
26. As one of them turned away Carrington heard him mutter something, undoubtedly obscene.
27. As for Miguel, he would treat her to a long stare with those soulful eyes and mutter something she did not understand.
28. If they have the Blackshard with them, the Oracle will simply mutter some words of warning and vague threat.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. As I worked at my translations I heard him mutter and grunt at his desk.
30. The only sound to break the silence of the night was the soft mutter of my engine.
More similar words: butterfly, letter, latter, better, matter, pattern, battery, scatter, no matter, a matter of, short-term, as a matter of fact, get the better of, mutual, mutualism, butt, button, put to, button up, scuttle, shuttle, put through, cut through, attend, committee, cigarette, attend to, attention, attendance, pay attention to.