Random good picture Not show
1. He did pioneering work on microbes.
2. The school has won awards for its pioneering work with the community.
3. One of Australia's pioneering women aviators learnt to fly in the 1930s.
4. She played a pioneering role in opening higher education to women.
5. His pioneering work in the field was largely forgotten until the late 1940s.
6. They carried out pioneering work on the treatment of cancer.
7. Amy Johnson was a pioneering aviator who made record-breaking flights to Australia and South Africa in the 1930s.
8. They are important monuments to Britain's pioneering industrial past.
9. The pioneering days are all but over.
10. September 4: Pioneering jet aircraft.
11. Throughout his career Little continued his pioneering work.
12. Best foot forward at a pioneering clinic.
13. Rock bands are pioneering its use.
14. Pioneering vision is required(sentencedict.com), and elbow grease!
15. The pioneering work of E Schmid and J.W.
16. Hufbauer's pioneering approach deserves a wide readership.
17. Always pioneering, his work in Leeds helped shape the direction of development within the City.
18. Pioneering producer Hal Roach also launched a host of other silent film stars including Harold Lloyd.
19. Edward Said's pioneering Orientalism offered a searching analysis of this phenomenon.
20. Lower production costs mean economic profits for the pioneering firm.
21. Her pioneering work in the field of education will be remembered.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. This success serves to underline Johnson Matthey's pioneering research and development activities and our commitment to innovation.
23. Cowley's pioneering development of modern emergency medicine helped save countless lives.
24. Roberts and Brodie's pioneering work on sports careers gives us a crucial insight into the formation of preferences for sports participation.
25. Pioneering feminist Betty Friedan unapologetically called Tuesday for a return to big government and more taxes.
26. Edwin Sutherland's famous pioneering work in 1940 produced evidence that white-collar crime might be substantially underestimated in official criminal statistics.
27. Brownell did pioneering research on the ill effects of yo-yo dieting.
28. Surgeons in Pittsburgh have given the four-year-old the all-clear to travel home following her pioneering liver-bowel transplant operation five months ago.
29. The canal engineer William Jessop was largely responsible for this pioneering work which had been in prospect ever since the Stuart period.
30. Berlin's buildings - such of them as have survived - tell the story of the pioneering ages of modern design.
More similar words: engineering, pioneer, offering, mothering, gathering, filtering, engineer, champion, enter into, championship, ring, bring, ring out, ring up, string, during, bring up, bring in, bring out, bring down, spring up, bearings, bring back, bring about, bring together, bring forward, neighboring, manufacturing, esterification, building materials.