Random good picture Not show
1. Aluminium is a kind of metal.
2. Aluminium is rapidly oxidized in air.
3. Cover the fish with aluminium foil and cook over a low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Aluminium is low in density.
5. Aluminium is a conductive metal.
6. 80% of aluminium could be reclaimed.
7. We take all our aluminium cans for recycling.
8. Aluminium looks heavy but actually it is very light.
9. The car's lightweight chassis is made from aluminium sheets.
10. We employ aluminium for our cooking pots.
11. Being a metal, aluminium readily conducts heat.
12. Aluminium, being a metal, readily conducts heat .
13. The rivers had been polluted with aluminium.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Declining prices for aluminium have dragged down the company's earnings.
15. Aluminium is an element.
16. Don't leave the aluminium spoon in the saltcellar. It will be eaten into by salt.
17. Copper, brass and aluminium are separated and remelted for reuse.
18. The aluminium body is 12% lighter than if built with steel.
19. They have developed a new process for extracting aluminium from bauxite.
20. Wrapping aluminium foil round a joint allows the meat to cook in its own juice / juices.
21. Her feet were resting on a small, aluminium step-ladder.
22. Mr O'Neill ran Alcoa, a virtual aluminium monopoly.
23. He works for a small company manufacturing aluminium products.
24. Mixed with water, aluminium sulphate becomes increasingly acid.
25. Wheels in light aluminium, five spokes.
26. The aluminium chair buckled under Charles's weight.
27. It was bitterly cold inside the aluminium hemisphere.
28. All parts are machined from top grade, high tensile aluminium.
29. The greenhouses come equipped with a ventilating system and aluminium screen door.
30. The manufacturers say that there is no danger of the aluminium leaching into the water.
More similar words: aluminum, luminary, illuminate, rumination, minion, minimal, ministry, minimum, feminist, minister, minimize, diminish, examining, minimalist, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, value, evaluate, evaluation, glum, sodium, medium, tedium, plump, stadium, triumph, premium, column.