Random good picture Not show
1. These animals migrate annually in search of food.
2. People migrate to find work.
3. I wish we could migrate from here every winter, as the birds do!
4. People migrate to cities like Jakarta in search of work.
5. These birds migrate to Europe in the summer season, returning to warmer places in the south for the winter.
6. Wealthy people often migrate in winter to warmer sunnier countries.
7. Every spring they migrate towards the coast.
8. The birds migrate in September.
9. Many birds migrate southward every winter.
10. Birds usually migrate from north to south.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Some birds migrate to find warmer weather.
12. Most birds have to fly long distances to migrate.
13. These birds migrate to North Africa in winter.
14. the geographic route along which birds customarily migrate.
15. Mexican farm workers migrate into the US each year to find work at harvest time.
16. Farmers have learned that they have to migrate if they want to survive.
17. The whales migrate some 6,000 miles to breed and calve in the warm lagoons.
18. Some tribes migrate with their cattle in search of fresh grass.
19. These workers migrate from country to country in search of work.
20. The infected cells then migrate to other areas of the body.
21. Herdsmen used migrate with their cattle and sheep in search of fresh grass.
22. These birds migrate northwards in spring and southwards in fall.
23. Birds migrate so that they can winter in a warmer country.
24. In September,[sentencedict.com] these birds migrate 2000 miles south to a warmer climate.
25. Swallows migrate south in winter.
26. People do not lightly take the decision to migrate.
27. More than 2 million ducks migrate to the lake each fall.
28. The cells seem to migrate along a track of extracellular material that covers cells which are oriented along the pathway they take.
29. Those cells which can form pigment migrate beneath the skin and enter all the feather germs.
30. As parts of the world become uninhabitable, millions of people will try to migrate to more hospitable areas.
More similar words: emigrate, immigrate, migration, migratory, emigration, immigration, denigrate, emigrant, migraine, immigrant, grate, grate on, ingrate, grateful, integrate, integrated, ingratiate, gratefully, emigre, gratefulness, disintegrate, congratulate, epigram, epigraph, milligram, centigrade, calligraphy, epigrammatic, gratis, gratify.