Random good picture Not show
1. As we start the new millennium the only certainty is change, and lots of it.
2. How did you celebrate the millennium?
3. How did you celebrate the Millennium?
4. Another $ 65m pours into the Millennium Dome and the world shakes with fury.
5. With the advent of the millennium, youngsters continue to be carefully evaluated through entrance exams and personal interviews.
6. That widely acclaimed fiasco, the Millennium Dome?
7. What did you do to celebrate the millennium?
8. Cathy Freeman is the symbol for the millennium Games.
9. London's trouble-plagued Millennium Wheel has passed its final safety check and is ready to take its first passengers.
10. In the coming millennium, Dahl predicted, new telecommunications technology will exert a powerful influence for change on the democratic process.
11. Millennium, which is still cutting its teeth on Tucson stages, is boldly determined to present local audiences with challenging productions.
12. Decker DustBusters come clues to life after the Millennium.
13. As we approach the millennium the only certainty is change, and lots of it.
14. As the end of the second millennium approaches, mankind is in a different mood.
15. As we move towards the end of the millennium the Association is increasingly widening its horizons.
16. He lived long enough to see in the new millennium.
17. The whole world was counting down to the new millennium.
18. We waited as the clock ticked away the last few seconds of the old millennium.
19. Acupuncture was practised in China as long ago as the third millennium BC.
20. A plan to plant 20 trees in Witham to mark the new millennium has been postponed.
21. There's been a big postal strike here, so I hope this letter reaches you before the end of the millennium.
22. Studies link the drought to a sunspot cycle not due to end until the millennium.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. The medieval, Renaissance and modern collections cover more than a millennium, from the Dark Ages to the interwar period.
24. Whatever, bamboo is versatile and appealing and is a great material to rediscover as we enter the new millennium.
25. This sprawling town faces no shortage of dilemmas as it oozes toward the millennium.
26. Yet another argument for a return to unions in the coming millennium.
27. A huge banquet was planned to celebrate the city's millennium.
28. Motorcyclists were the latest section of society to get a mass blessing-part of the Vatican's Millennium celebrations.
29. Further indignities were inflicted on women during the first millennium.
30. It will be difficult for him to be baleful about the Millennium.
More similar words: millennia, millet, cranium, titanium, aluminium, tennis, biennial, perennial, table tennis, pollen, sullen, million, milling, millions, mill about, filled, killer, challenge, challenged, excellent, illegal, chilled, skilled, thrilled, millionaire, illegible, versailles, illegitimacy, illegitimate, bougainvillea.